**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

pretty sure hes a scammer and hes def a NTer :lol:

look at his silver jesus listing.

CHEAPER THAN A PAIR OF JORDANS!

Dope Figaro link chain... even tho cubans are the staple now 
laugh.gif
I repped this cause of the Austin 3:16 pic but then I saw your sig and now I want my rep back.
mean.gif

LAX laced me up with the yellow set.
pimp.gif

Always good to see you in here bruh.

Good lawd been 3-4 years since you reached out and pointed me in the correct direction for jewelry (LAX) and advise too.

For the longest time I thought I was the only one getting packages shipped to by LAX in the most ODD ways 
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Don't trip LAX you still fam!!!

Some Akon looking brother hacked off mad limbs for that rock right there.
How the F do you post a gif on this site, seriously. i tried damn near every link, code, upload an image, video, you name it, i tried it, nothing. smh. i know its possible i see gifs on here all the time. 
mean.gif

figured it out, all the effort that took  
laugh.gif

Last edited:

How the F do you post a gif on this site, seriously. i tried damn near every link, code, upload an image, video, you name it, i tried it, nothing. smh. i know its possible i see gifs on here all the time. 
mean.gif

figured it out, all the effort that took  
laugh.gif

c'mon fam put a spoiler on that.

c'mon fam put a spoiler on that.
Sorry, its just a camera trick, you dont even see blood, pull your skirt up 
mean.gif
 i tried to edit but it was hard enough getting the gif up, idk how to spoiler a gif, pm me how and ill oblige, mods can remove at there discression, on topic...

Last edited:

sorry, its a camera trick, you dont even see blood, pull your skirt up 
mean.gif
 i tried to edit but it was hard enough getting the gif up, idk how to spoiler a gif, pm me how and ill oblige, mods can remove at there discression, on topic...
pull my skirt down?

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Quote:

Originally Posted by 503NW2388  

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151212667319

not sure if anyone else has peeped this on the bay? I think this dude has been mentioned on this thread as a scammer in the past as well? But the auction states its 10k and if you zoom in on the pic on the back of the piece the bail clearly has a 14k stamp..... strange

Please go back in this thread and check our posts. We were the ones pointing out the scammers on ebay. The piece is solid 10k gold and the reason we are selling it was because it was a messy job (which is why the bail mold is marked 14k, the caster didn't even remove that) and instead of fixing it or remelting it and taking out all the diamonds out which would cost a lot in labor we would rather auction it off. Assuming the person who messaged us on ebay is a NTer, yes the piece can be made in silver and will be around $350 with no stones.

Next week we will be coming out with exact 100% same mold baby pieces and micro pieces for the low. No more jewelers marking up 500% on Jesus pieces those days are done. We will also have the Jacob Crown of Thorns version soon. Thanks and message us with any questions. Site will be up soon.
Looks like I stand corrected. no intentions of shining a negative light on your business my man, was just looking for a heads up on this piece..... i appreciate the info

Quote:

Originally Posted by 503NW2388 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151212667319

not sure if anyone else has peeped this on the bay? I think this dude has been mentioned on this thread as a scammer in the past as well? But the auction states its 10k and if you zoom in on the pic on the back of the piece the bail clearly has a 14k stamp..... strange

Please go back in this thread and check our posts. We were the ones pointing out the scammers on ebay. The piece is solid 10k gold and the reason we are selling it was because it was a messy job (which is why the bail mold is marked 14k, the caster didn't even remove that) and instead of fixing it or remelting it and taking out all the diamonds out which would cost a lot in labor we would rather auction it off. Assuming the person who messaged us on ebay is a NTer, yes the piece can be made in silver and will be around $350 with no stones.

Next week we will be coming out with exact 100% same mold baby pieces and micro pieces for the low. No more jewelers marking up 500% on Jesus pieces those days are done. We will also have the Jacob Crown of Thorns version soon. Thanks and message us with any questions. Site will be up soon.

for the low? if you have a better mold then look at the prices you are selling your bad mold now. $900 for your mold when Ben baller is selling the best micro on the market in 10k with chain for same price basically.

just saying, your mold isnt bad but if you have a better one or exactly like ben and at your prices. who will people go to you or ben?

ill agree if thats your ebay auctions, the silver with gold plating is priced nicely tho

no hate but i got confused because i seen those pushed in this thread and someone mentioning them with scammers

Back
Top Bottom