**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

14k 30in 7mm from daniels  and some bottom 8 in 14k. Been lurking in here for awhile now and thought i would share my stuff and give props to those to drop knowledge in this thread on a regular basis for the fact it assisted me in making a good purchase. 

Nice

14k 30in 7mm from daniels  and some bottom 8 in 14k. Been lurking in here for awhile now and thought i would share my stuff and give props to those to drop knowledge in this thread on a regular basis for the fact it assisted me in making a good purchase. 
Yo you from portland?

Last edited:
born and raised in the metro area my dude. i have lived everywhere from gresham to tualatin, i am prolly the only white boy u will ever see running around here with gold fronts
laugh.gif
 your from the rose city as well?

born and raised in the metro area my dude. i have lived everywhere from gresham to tualatin, i am prolly the only white boy u will ever see running around here with gold fronts
laugh.gif
 your from the rose city as well?
yesirrr born and raised also.

Nice cuban

you plan on rocking it plain or with a pendant?

yesirrr born and raised also.

Nice cuban

you plan on rocking it plain or with a pendant?
thanks bruh, i have been lookin at different pendants but i need to get my chips up a little bit before i can responsibly be able to drop a couple stacks on something like that. Also im not sure really how much i think it should weigh for it to hang properly off the chain (115grams), i feel like something thats only 20 - 30 grams will be loose and bounce around like a mofo.

He has a short one it was on WSHH like last month...."Confession of a pimp" was the name if im not wrong....too short though!
tired.gif

He has a short one it was on WSHH like last month...."Confession of a pimp" was the name if im not wrong....too short though!
tired.gif
I follow him on twitter. He stay tweeting pictures of tiny asian chicks he's banging on his versace sheets. I also don't think he owns a shirt lol.

I just scrolled thu his twitter too. Im not into tiny girls like that, but dude seems to be enjoying life :lol:

I cant hate on him at all

Back
Top Bottom