**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

How do they calculate how much the boarder fee is?
In my experience it depends on how much the seller/sender claims the package to be worth, when i bought my trueblues a couple years back the seller claimed the package to be worth 180 like an idiot so i had to pay $60 on fees. And believe that customs checks every package, im sure if they pop open a box from daniels and they see a 18kt cuban link theyre going to tax you based on the msrp appraisal of the chain. Unless they send it as a gift there is really no way around the customs fees and taxes.

The **** Is Disgusting...A Friend Of Mines Father Has A PO Box In Buffalo To Ship Watches He Orders To To Avoid All That ****

lol, was gonna say this is.

the reason i got my "box" in niagara falls, ny is so i can have all my car stuff, shoes, clothes basically everything sent there and take my bi-monthly trips to do pick ups

you just have to be realllll smart about how to cross back, but i've been doing it for at least 7 years now

I had a package sent to me from Canada no fees doe, is it only when you're sending from the US back?I mean homie midas whale take a trip to MIA pick up and fly back with it. Might be cheaper that way

I'm about to move to Canada, the women there are bad. Not a fan of cold weather though.
Depending where you're going winters aren't that much worse than the northern parts of some of America. I live in northern Alberta so it's pretty cold here during the winters. As far as flying down and picking it up, the cost with hotels and whatnot wouldn't be worth it, I looked into it already haha. Hopefully his stuff is worth the cash.

a few of us have been keeping an eye on that seller.... the thing that bugs me out is he dosnt show a picture of what he's actually selling and no/low feedback dosnt help

Exactly, why would he post pics of the baby when he is selling the micro?

In my experience it depends on how much the seller/sender claims the package to be worth, when i bought my trueblues a couple years back the seller claimed the package to be worth 180 like an idiot so i had to pay $60 on fees. And believe that customs checks every package, im sure if they pop open a box from daniels and they see a 18kt cuban link theyre going to tax you based on the msrp appraisal of the chain. Unless they send it as a gift there is really no way around the customs fees and taxes.

They charge you 13% duty at the border (you have a $50 max per person, if less than 24 hours). But why in the hell would you declare the necklace? Drive across for the day, scoop up necklace, buy a bunch cheaper stuff to declare, and rock your necklace back home without declaring it. Not rocket science by any means.

a few of us have been keeping an eye on that seller.... the thing that bugs me out is he dosnt show a picture of what he's actually selling and no/low feedback dosnt help

says he also has micro

someone get pics? :nerd: dont care for that jesus tho. prefer the original IF mold

I asked him for pics of the micro he says his micro is 15 grams, his pics were not of a micro instead a pic of the baby kufi with his name watermarked

They charge you 13% duty at the border (you have a $50 max per person, if less than 24 hours). But why in the hell would you declare the necklace? Drive across for the day, scoop up necklace, buy a bunch cheaper stuff to declare, and rock your necklace back home without declaring it. Not rocket science by any means.
I fully agree with you, but the OP said he was having it shipped otherwise wearing your necklace would make the most sense

Talked to a manager at Daniels jewelery today and he said they'll mark it as a gift with a lower value so hopefully
I can dodge customs, if not alberta tax is only 5%

pimp.gif
 ****** Sleepin On The 8mm & Up Francos, Hollow And Solid. I  Saw A 9mm Hollow Franco On Johnny Dang's Site But They Took It Down Recently 

Idk What It Is, But I'd Rather This Than An Iced Out Cuban 

i love cubans ....but after getting robbed i shouldve traded it in for 4 hollows , white , yellow , rose and black , and get robbed one or two at a time instead lmaooo

says he also has micro

someone get pics?
nerd.gif
dont care for that jesus tho. prefer the original IF mold
Yeah that's why I posted it here, sorry I didn't say why I just kinda threw it in lol not exactly sure what he is selling or if he even has them..I do love the kufi jesus though

Back
Top Bottom