**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I See A Lot Of These For Sale Up In Canada, ****** Are Still On The Diamond G Shock Wave Up Here
mean.gif

Whatever Floats Your Boat I Guess. 

so would i be able to do a micro jesus on that site... :nerd:

was contemplating ordering the micro silver today til i saw that post :rofl:

so would i be able to do a micro jesus on that site... :nerd:

was contemplating ordering the micro silver today til i saw that post :rofl:

You could but need atleast 7 pictures of the jesus piece in different angles to create the 3d version. Or if you have the 3d cad of the jesus you can upload it and get it printed

Last edited:
I'm turning 21 soon and I want to get a nice watch.

What are some good options in the 1k and under range.

I really want gold though, or is that too gaudy for an accountant?

I made this one, but I don't really like how these types of pendants hang on chains.

21 year old accountant?

But I wouldn't trust the advice of anyone would said Rolexes fell off, you'd be better off asking here: http://niketalk.com/t/38062/post-your-watches-vol

Get out of here bro, JC is an og when it comes to this jewelry ish. And no accountant would be mad at you for spending your own money let alone 10 racks.  
Awww look at you. One he's my uncle, and yes my uncle gets tight when I spend my bread on nonsense partly cause he raised me, two shut up. Like I said I respect what he said, but once ni**** start talking that "not in your budget" this that bullshi*. I don't know that mans budget he certainly dont know mine, and I aint say he wasn't an OG I can give a fu** less. "get out of here bro" what a loser, that ni*** dont need you picking up for him he a grown a** man you just look stupid.

Uhhhh...you did say you were looking to spend 2.5k though. So technically you gave a budget and Fat Joe's chain is way out of that.
Plus, you said you weren't gonna belittle yourself by addressing JC about 8 posts ago so do everyone a favor and cut it out.

Awww look at you. One he's my uncle, and yes my uncle gets tight when I spend my bread on nonsense partly cause he raised me, two shut up. Like I said I respect what he said, but once ni**** start talking that "not in your budget" this that bullshi*. I don't know that mans budget he certainly dont know mine, and I aint say he wasn't an OG I can give a fu** less. "get out of here bro" what a loser, that ni*** dont need you picking up for him he a grown a** man you just look stupid.

If you were a man you wouldn't be worried bout what your uncle has to say about your money. It's yours not his.

Ordered Something From This Spot Just Now, 

Sent For The CAD Jesus Mold (Kufi) To Be Made Too...

***** Tight, Looking Forward To Using This 

Damn right!

How much is going to cost to print these stuff?
it depends on the material.

i can get them printed in plastic, ceramic, stainless, silver, gold plated brass, alumide, sandstone.

i'm going make wax models and you can get it casted with any metal you like. i got a bunch of people in my town wanting just the wax model

soon as micro is up, let me know. ill order one in stainless steel ASAP

hope it happens.

Back
Top Bottom