**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Speaking of shows, I remember when my friend paid Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y to do a show at his frat house in 2010. $4,000 total. I wonder how much they charge now... Man, that was a GREAT day though
pimp.gif
Wiz reached into his dufflebag during our
pimp.gif
sesh before the show and pulled out the big Pirates chain he used to wear early in his career. I do not think that chain would mesh well with his current style but it was dope!

rappers lie.... but if he's making that much on a show and does that the whole year you're looking at 1.2 mil a year. You can spend 500k a year on cars, partying, jewelery, clothes, a crib etc. and sitll have around 700 k in the bank.....

I kinda believe it now. but who really knows.

anyone wanna break down the cost of jeweles, cars, clothes, partying, etc. and compare that to an average rapper salary.?

A lot has changed since this was made im sure .. 

Them socks with them sandals lmao shawty low the king of black ice and pregnant women

A.I. still out n about lookin the same

rappers lie.... but if he's making that much on a show and does that the whole year you're looking at 1.2 mil a year. You can spend 500k a year on cars, partying, jewelery, clothes, a crib etc. and sitll have around 700 k in the bank.....
No way someone making 1.2 million should be spending 500,000 on stunting. That's most of their income after taxes.

^^^^

Remember that was back in '07 before his mixtape series really blew up.

I heard in an  interview he has no problem selling out shows in the south

No way someone making 1.2 million should be spending 500,000 on stunting. That's most of their income after taxes.
when do you shows and you get paid cash..... you think they're gonna claim all 1.2 milli? plus, they can write off a lot of **** like jewelery, partying at clubs and other **** as business expenses.

Speaking of shows, I remember when my friend paid Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y to do a show at his frat house in 2010. $4,000 total. I wonder how much they charge now... Man, that was a GREAT day though
pimp.gif
Wiz reached into his dufflebag during our
pimp.gif
sesh before the show and pulled out the big Pirates chain he used to wear early in his career. I do not think that chain would mesh well with his current style but it was dope!
My buddy got Kid Cudi to preform in his backyard in NY back in the day... say, 2007 maybe earlier. It was for his graduation and cudi did it for free... He actually still keeps in touch with him till this day.

Cudi is eating very well these days to say the least.

when do you shows and you get paid cash..... you think they're gonna claim all 1.2 milli? plus, they can write off a lot of **** like jewelery, partying at clubs and other **** as business expenses.

Naw, Gotti pays his taxes. But like Mr519 just said, that line was from '07, before he blew up. Now he's charging like 30 for a show.

Naw, Gotti pays his taxes. But like Mr519 just said, that line was from '07, before he blew up. Now he's charging like 30 for a show.

& prbly 1/2 that for a club apperance

I wish I had the time to make some videos (not like that) for you all but the NT'rs are flooding my email inbox with questions. Can't complain though! I'll try and get some video up of our work.

Getting paid cash doesn't mean you dont pay taxes. Why you think Wayne, JD, all these rappers and celebs going to jail or being investigated for tax invasion.

The same thing that brought capone down is whats gonna get these morons in the end.

Clubs keep track of all money going in and out so if the IRS wants the proof, they'll have it.

Getting paid cash doesn't mean you dont pay taxes. Why you think Wayne, JD, all these rappers and celebs going to jail or being investigated for tax invasion.

The same thing that brought capone down is whats gonna get these morons in the end.

Clubs keep track of all money going in and out so if the IRS wants the proof, they'll have it.

This

Clubs and promotors report what they pay rappers cause if not they are taxed more on what they bring in

Back
Top Bottom