**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Cant wait til this versace fad is over 
tired.gif

It will be more than a fad.

1. People are sick of Louis and Gucci.

2. It plays right along with the yellow gold trend.
You don't really believe that? Hip hop will run it into the ground eventually ... How many versace remixes do we need?

Versace been around since da 90's in hiphop...it aint

Goin anywhere since louie & gucci aint go anywhere..

I meant that folks will turn more to Versace as a change of taste. Louis and Gucci will always be around.

Versace been around since da 90's in hiphop...it aint

Goin anywhere since louie & gucci aint go anywhere..
Of course I know versace has been around and will continue to be, BUT its never been this popular within urban culture, I mean 3 people showed up to the BET awards with the same versace shirt on lol 

I heard we posting belt buckels as jewlery so, I decided to post my 18k Stainless Steel Gucci Belt.

Last edited:
Everytime I come in here I just feel poor
mean.gif

this is pretty much how far I got before giving up on it a couple of months ago. I'm sure I'll come around to fine tuning the design and getting it cast sooner or later...
Aye this is fire if you get it done. I could see myself def wearing this but I'd have to go the pharrell/nigo/kanye route with multi colors.

New Jayz piece?

white gold is gonna make a come back... give it till christmas before more and more heads are wearing white gold. Yellow is about to be played out.

Jay new piece is very similar to Melos except he got more stones in it. I forgot what jeweler posted it. Wanna say Dave bling but looks like he took it down already.

^ Played out, nah b. I think what might change is just how people wear it.

But it might go back into obscurity much like it did in the platinum "bling-bling" era.

white gold is gonna make a come back... give it till christmas before more and more heads are wearing white gold. Yellow is about to be played out.
Ive always had a yellow gold in the summer/ platinum or white gold in the winter connotation anyway tho

Last edited:
i dont really like it , and it doesnt look right on him looks like one of those vintage frisbee brass versace garbage plates sorry jay

Back
Top Bottom