**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

PAW_0394-X2.jpg
Instead of buying jewelry and cars he should invest in some veneers. 
sick.gif

Also those leather shirts need to stop.

Soulja boy's IF&CO jesus looks like a couple stones already fell off
Does it happen often diamonds pop off those pieces?!
if you bang em alot yea it happens..in da jewelry book is say how 50 cent used to go on da road wit his spinner piece and sometimes it would crash

around while he would perform and he would have to crazy glue da diamonds back until he went back to a jeweler to re-set em.

Nevermind. I just remembered that I can read Japanese. I will traslate:

"Greetings and blessed harmonies! We are sure to offer excellent men's human cuban link chain at excellent wholesale cost! Price vary per strength. Excellent posthumous chains in vary length of yellow, rose and white gold! Also offering custom Jesus charm with immaculate spectacular ornamentation! Have a blessed day!For more information would be wonderful for you to call 1-2343-45343-455644-34455-554444 Japan Post 3456544444, N Wangsai Province, 123453"

Last edited:
They actually have some nice pieces on their gallery and the work looks nice in regards to that Japanese website

They got a online shop for those grillz?

Edit* nevermind but have anyone ever order from them before?

Last edited:
google translation of info under that crucifixion jesus:

Custom is complete. I would forget to take the image of the (custom before ^ ^:wink:

In Jesus of 10K yellow gold, was received bringing you is a fine top back with pigs.

I think to form basis, you may be in the style of a little while ago, but a good very fresh and it's now in reverse.

Part of the loincloth of Jesus, zirconia ball starts I had originally entered a little, but it was spread thickly the melee diamond fine new Remove the zirconia!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

10k and zirconnia?

Last edited:
That piece is clean. i could do jesus piece /face but not sure if I could rock Jesus hanging from the cross on my neck :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom