**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

This is bang bang but what y'all think about this Jesus mold?

they look pretty good,

i think the eyes look like one is bigger than the other, but still alot better than the ones floating out there.

a couple more tweaks and dude would have a pretty on point knock off.

anyone here shop with avianne? Ive read some good stuff but theirs like 4 reviews saying they are absolute trash. Here is some stuff I think looks dope that they made.

spaceman site coming soon email for now
thanks for the heads up on the site, Im planning on replacing my hollow rope for a solid one in the next 2-3 months so ill come to you when the time comes. In the mean time just looking at the different options I have and window shopping hahaha.

I dont go by LAX anymore apparently im rob kardashians twin :smh:

Post the Versace pieces that you made in here, Rob K. I see from your Photobucket you steppin your female game up. :smokin I don't see any more National Geographic orangutan teddies in there.

I think Ebaydostres copped one of these. And they real gold, unlike the official Versace jewels. :smokin

Last edited:
Post the Versace pieces that you made in here, Rob K. I see from your Photobucket you steppin your female game up.
smokin.gif
I don't see any more National Geographic orangutan teddies in there.

I think Ebaydostres copped one of these. And they real gold, unlike the official Versace jewels.
smokin.gif
that versace piece is dope, personally I would love to see a micro versace piece in the 20-30 gram range.

Post the Versace pieces that you made in here, Rob K. I see from your Photobucket you steppin your female game up. :smokin I don't see any more National Geographic orangutan teddies in there.

I think Ebaydostres copped one of these. And they real gold, unlike the official Versace jewels. :smokin
that versace piece is dope, personally I would love to see a micro versace piece in the 20-30 gram range.

Hit up LAX aka LAXKARDASHIAN.

Chief Keef, GBE Want Jewelers To 'Barter' With Them To Make Them 'Iced Out'
March 13, 2013 03:55 PM EDT

Chief Keef and GBE are making big moves as of late and will be making more once Chief is released from prison on March 14. However, a tweet sent out from Chief's twitter account makes the entire crew look silly and childish. Surely that wasn't the point?

The tweet seems to ask jewelers to "barter" with the GBE crew, which is ridiculous since A) they have the money to buy jewelry and B) who barters nowadays?

Here's what it said:

"What jewelry designer wanna be down
With chief and Gbe
Make us iced the **** out
At the top it's Just us
Lets barter
Gbe
Retweet"

If it's just them at the top then they can no doubt afford to buy their "ice" straight out and not have to barter for it, right? It's kind of silly to ask a jeweler to barter. What will GBE and Chief Keef give in return for the jewelry? Guns? Drugs? Protection from rival gang members?

:rofl:

Chief Keef, GBE Want Jewelers To 'Barter' With Them To Make Them 'Iced Out'
March 13, 2013 03:55 PM EDT

Chief Keef and GBE are making big moves as of late and will be making more once Chief is released from prison on March 14. However, a tweet sent out from Chief's twitter account makes the entire crew look silly and childish. Surely that wasn't the point?

The tweet seems to ask jewelers to "barter" with the GBE crew, which is ridiculous since A) they have the money to buy jewelry and B) who barters nowadays?

Here's what it said:

"What jewelry designer wanna be down
With chief and Gbe
Make us iced the **** out
At the top it's Just us
Lets barter
Gbe
Retweet"

If it's just them at the top then they can no doubt afford to buy their "ice" straight out and not have to barter for it, right? It's kind of silly to ask a jeweler to barter. What will GBE and Chief Keef give in return for the jewelry? Guns? Drugs? Protection from rival gang members?

:rofl:

If those boys have access to some fire home cooked Mexican food, I know a quick way they can get fully iced out. :nerd:

I guarantee that someone is already on the prowl. :nerd:

Last edited:
LAX takes food for trades? Yo i'll be down there with a whole goat, 2 Mexican cokes, and a pinata filled with mini burrito's.

Back
Top Bottom