**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I still rock a crisp polo white tee once in awhile .. Just don't buy the xxl ones down to the knee caps lol 

What up NT fam. im new to this thread and to the jewelry game in general. wanted to get your opinions on some go to jewelers.

What up NT fam. im new to this thread and to the jewelry game in general. wanted to get your opinions on some go to jewelers.
Cuabn Link - Daniel Jewelry Inc

Jesus Piece - From what I've seen LAX has amazing work and I hear he's less expensive than the others.

Ugly Cheap Jewelry - kingice.com

If you want dope clothes  - aldenteco.com, we have new **** dropping soon.
nthat.gif

Or post pictures and ask around. I'm just getting into the game as well...

Depends on your budget / what your looking to spend. If your looking for a starter setup go to traxnyc.com they have cheaper catalog jewelry, if you want something custom for a good price i'd hit up LAX he is a fellow NT'er, work looks clean.  

Rafaello & Co, Mr. Flawless, but I would recommend IF&Co. Make sure you email them first and get a price quote. Then, when you go to the store, they will charge you an extra $2000-4000 and will conveniently deny any email communication. Plus they have the best Jesus pieces. The face is melting like he just opened the Ark of the Covenant.

Last edited:
Cuabn Link - Daniel Jewelry Inc

Jesus Piece - From what I've seen LAX has amazing work and I hear he's less expensive than the others.

Ugly Cheap Jewelry - kingice.com

If you want dope clothes  - aldenteco.com, we have new **** dropping soon.
nthat.gif

Or post pictures and ask around. I'm just getting into the game as well...
lol with the plug! 

Rafaello & Co, Mr. Flawless, but I would recommend IF&Co. Make sure you email them first and get a price quote. Then, when you go to the store, they will charge you an extra $2000-4000 and will conveniently deny any email communication. Plus they have the best Jesus pieces. The face is melting like he just opened the Ark of the Covenant.
so youve gotten stuff from if&co?

Back
Top Bottom