THE OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 5 THREAD VOL. BACK AT THE SHORE

This thread is dead.  The first few season threads would be 20 + pages.  Show has finally run its course.

laugh.gif

Nothing is going on. The main controversy of Mike smashing Snookie fizzled out when he told her man.

MTV will probably realize too late when they lose money with these spinoff shows. These guys can not sustain the main show or individual ones, ppl are tired of their stupidity driven fame. So it won't be like when other d list celebs or reality show celebs get more shows.

So is that a wrap for Jersey Shore? I know Pauly D has his thing, but is this the last we'll see of it all?

Fingers crossed you guys.

Show is so scripted. They are all coupled up. That is why the show is boring nothing happens. Next shore house they should say no couples.

On a side heard ronny on Power 106 talking about he is about to get into acting LMFAO.

They said season finale so I don't think so. The lesbians vin messed with were eh. Maybe better naked

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

So is that a wrap for Jersey Shore? I know Pauly D has his thing, but is this the last we'll see of it all?

If Snooki really is pregnant then I think it's a wrap for Jersey Shore.  These dudes definitely milked the show though, so it's probably best that it ends now so they can have individual shows and milk those while they still have some people watching versus doing another season of Jersey Shore and losing most, if not all, of their viewers then doing their individual shows...

Show is done for and I actually like the show. Mike being devious is the best part about the
show now other than seeing Jwow's rack. Still don't know what MTV was thinking giving snooki
a spinoff

Them !#@!!@ were hideous. Vinny should be ashamed of himself the way he was fiending for the smush room.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

If Snooki really is pregnant then I think it's a wrap for Jersey Shore.  These dudes definitely milked the show though, so it's probably best that it ends now so they can have individual shows and milk those while they still have some people watching versus doing another season of Jersey Shore and losing most, if not all, of their viewers then doing their individual shows...

f7478c61d5fd42bab324762c9f822f17.jpg
sitch_stamp.png

MAR 19, 2012 2:56 PM

people_views.png

Jersey Shore

Jersey Shore Will Return to Seaside for Season 6
For all of you who are worried about not seeing your favorite show again... fear not!

Today MTV announced that your favorite 8 guidos and guidettes are returning to Seaside Heights, NJ for another season.

^ when the show first came it out I honestly thought it was pretty cool. Every season after the first has been so terrible. Everybody liked the first season because we didn't know who they were. Now they're milking them dry.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

f7478c61d5fd42bab324762c9f822f17.jpg
sitch_stamp.png

MAR 19, 2012 2:56 PM

people_views.png

Jersey Shore

Jersey Shore Will Return to Seaside for Season 6
For all of you who are worried about not seeing your favorite show again... fear not!

Today MTV announced that your favorite 8 guidos and guidettes are returning to Seaside Heights, NJ for another season.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my DVR is SET. 
laugh.gif

Just look at the progression of these threads. This one is 9 pages...9...

the first 3 seasons were on the 1st page of general every single day doing 20-30 pages on Thursday alone.

Show is dead - can't believe they are coming back for a 6th season

I was really a fan of jersey shore but if they don't make some drastic change to spice it up...maybe replace a member then I really can't keep tuning in. 1 laugh per episode is not cutting it for me. What they need to do is start including ryder, the unit, and bringing back angelina. I'd love to get into angelina's yambs.

Originally Posted by djaward

How is Snooki considered a guidette when she aint even italian?

the only one born and raised in Jersey is Sammi

Back
Top Bottom