**** THE OFFICIAL "I'M TIRED OF THE AIR JORDAN 1" COMPLAINT THREAD ****

if you read through all these replies you can see why JB keeps releasing more and more 1s. Even though people are saying they dont like a lot of them severalpeople named off 3-5 colorways that they did like/buy. And its not like everyone is picking the same colorways either. My point is, even the people that dontlike the idea of so many 1s still will buy them if they like a particular colorway. Thats pretty good, I dont think JB is expecting people to buy everycolorway, but if they release a huge variety they are bound to appeal to almost everybody with a few of them.

I never understood the hate with releases you dont like. If I dont like a shoe I simply dont buy it and it really never affects me. I'm not a huge fan ofthe 1 so most colorways dont impress me. I bought the BMP and the metallic green. If another colorway comes along that I like maybe I will get it. If a bunchof colorways come out that I dont care for, well, who cares?

Originally Posted by CherryRed

i think 1's are wack, but they probably want to release so many to appeal to the crowd who buys the sb's, dunks and crap.

whatever
Yea, because everybody who buys new released Jordan 1's also buys SB's, right?
eyes.gif

my hook up at footaction said their jordan rep said the jordan 1's keep coming because they are a popular with latino's.

every now and then a few nice ones come out...you just have to weed through the 'grey areas'

veGAtts wrote:
If I dont like a shoe I simply dont buy it and it really never affects me.

I feel the same way...

they can keep pumping them out for all I care...

I'm not going to settle, I need to be 100% satisfied with the product before purchasing...

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

i think 1's are wack, but they probably want to release so many to appeal to the crowd who buys the sb's, dunks and crap.

whatever
eyes.gif
DAAAMMNN LOL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
school em

I don't care if they release a million I's

I just wonder if they're selling. All the I's I've seen released besides the Hare's have been on sale.

I don't see people in I's. I understand why they release Fusions, I see people in Fusions all day.

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

whatever
eyes.gif
DAAAMMNN LOL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
school em
So where did someone get schooled?

Whether the guys statement is factual or not, it does make sense. If you're just an average kid looking for a Nike/Jordan with an 80's look to it thento an uneducated teenager they're gonna see the swoosh and just assume it's another 80's type shoe. These are the shoes that dunk wearing peoplewould be looking for. They are basically the same shoe.

i like the fact that they are starting to release old school jordans in different colorways that are not black and red. i have more blk/red shoes than i couldever need. but they should not just always do 1s

Originally Posted by abernja

whatever
eyes.gif
DAAAMMNN LOL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
school em
where the bolded text is
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by veGAtts

if you read through all these replies you can see why JB keeps releasing more and more 1s. Even though people are saying they dont like a lot of them several people named off 3-5 colorways that they did like/buy. And its not like everyone is picking the same colorways either. My point is, even the people that dont like the idea of so many 1s still will buy them if they like a particular colorway. Thats pretty good, I dont think JB is expecting people to buy every colorway, but if they release a huge variety they are bound to appeal to almost everybody with a few of them.

I never understood the hate with releases you dont like. If I dont like a shoe I simply dont buy it and it really never affects me. I'm not a huge fan of the 1 so most colorways dont impress me. I bought the BMP and the metallic green. If another colorway comes along that I like maybe I will get it. If a bunch of colorways come out that I dont care for, well, who cares?

you bring up a good point

Originally Posted by abernja

whatever
eyes.gif
DAAAMMNN LOL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
school em

Whether the guys statement is factual or not, it does make sense. If you're just an average kid looking for a Nike/Jordan with an 80's look to it then to an uneducated teenager they're gonna see the swoosh and just assume it's another 80's type shoe. These are the shoes that dunk wearing people would be looking for. They are basically the same shoe.

now thats what i call being school'ed

it would be good if they like had the og colours like always in stock....intead of coming out wit these awful colours....thats all i want OG colour ways
smile.gif

LOL... most recent releases are pretty bad... Patented Leather 1's FTW
Co-sign!! But the Hares and Olypic 1's are fire!!
pimp.gif

since the 1 has the check mark of nike every one knows that logo so nike milks the hell of the 1. RIP AIR JORDAN !

Magic1978 wrote:
I don't care if they release a million I's

I just wonder if they're selling. All the I's I've seen released besides the Hare's have been on sale.

I don't see people in I's. I understand why they release Fusions, I see people in Fusions all day.
B U N K ! ! ! !

People in Fusions probably see the AJ1 and think its a Dunk or whatever.... and this dude callin me board police but definitely weighed in on the thread....
indifferent.gif

magic1978 you are a prime example of why Brand Jordan takes a collective crap on all the OG-heads.... you see peeps in Fusions but not 1's ? ? ? ?

You probably wear fakes cuz . . . .
frown.gif

Originally Posted by veGAtts

if you read through all these replies you can see why JB keeps releasing more and more 1s. Even though people are saying they dont like a lot of them several people named off 3-5 colorways that they did like/buy. And its not like everyone is picking the same colorways either. My point is, even the people that dont like the idea of so many 1s still will buy them if they like a particular colorway. Thats pretty good, I dont think JB is expecting people to buy every colorway, but if they release a huge variety they are bound to appeal to almost everybody with a few of them.

I never understood the hate with releases you dont like. If I dont like a shoe I simply dont buy it and it really never affects me. I'm not a huge fan of the 1 so most colorways dont impress me. I bought the BMP and the metallic green. If another colorway comes along that I like maybe I will get it. If a bunch of colorways come out that I dont care for, well, who cares?
KNOWLEDGE . . . .

smokin.gif

Hey i might not like all the 1s colorways but honeslty i have brought every single pair lol and just got the hook up on the og purple/wht highs for $145shipped.
So i rather see them slow dow on the 1s released but i mean ppl gonna buy regardless if they do or dont!

Back
Top Bottom