**** THE OFFICIAL "I'M TIRED OF THE AIR JORDAN 1" COMPLAINT THREAD ****

retrosniper

Banned
Hello and welcome....

In light of recent AJ1 releases (including many sought after and forgotten OG colorways) many of us here at NikeTalk have become frustrated, angered,disappointed, and overall upset about the number of different Air Jordan 1 being released.

Rather than continue to pollute and dilute the threads dedicated to AJ1 releases started by people who ACTUALLY LIKE the releases, I took it upon myself toopen a thread where the frequent posters in the Jordan forum can come to vent, let the steam out their collar, air out their dirty laundry, etc. on how upsetthey are that Brand Jordan is following in the tradition of Nike by releasing an influx of colors for the Air Jordan 1.

Although the OG AJ1 released in over 30 colors in 1985-86, the attitude I have seen expressed here dictate that traditions, legacies, and conformities are tobe disregarded and thrown out in favor of uneducated, misdirected anarchy.... Mods please close thread when appropriate (I'm not holding my breath) butI'm trying to prove a desperately-needed point in the Jordan Forum . . . .

smokin.gif

EDIT: The AJ1 is my favorite signature and I'm on board forMOST of the recent releases (polka-dots?
sick.gif
) but I think it best thatpeople unload in here rather than argue in a thread about any particular AJ1
grin.gif

i think 1's are wack, but they probably want to release so many to appeal to the crowd who buys the sb's, dunks and crap.

whatever

dam these 1s the onlys 1s ive liked for 08 and 09 are barons,gucci, laser , and school daze 1s nothing else

Originally Posted by CherryRed

i think 1's are wack, but they probably want to release so many to appeal to the crowd who buys the sb's, dunks and crap.

whatever
Air Jordan I's are HEAT! OG colorways only...
pimp.gif

OG Air Jordan I > Wack Spi'zikes, 6Rings, Fusions, and Team Jordan.

*Heck: I'd even pick OG Air Jordan I's over most Jordan models.

The OG's are the best!

jordan 1s are hot.. better than fusions and team jordans, maybe 6rings(i dont own a pair so i cantg really say) but theyre certainly not better than spizikes

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

whatever
pimp.gif

The OG's are the best!

happy.gif

I like the OG colorways that have released. Of the new cw's I only like the Military, New Love, and Sport Red. As long as they drop some OG cw's inbetween I'm okay.

The 1's are getting heavily saturated. I think JB wants to push the silhouette because of it's simplicity. Trying to market them like Dunks, AirForces, etc. To me, the polka dots and carpet swooshes might be overdoing it, but I see kids with them, so I don't see the 1 saturation ever stopping soon.

I HATE hearing about all the new releases....I have a confession to make though....I may be the only person on here that doesnt own a SINGLE PAIR of 1'slol

btw the only recent 1's that i liked and bought were the cinco de mayo ones but other than that all others are wack!

Originally Posted by bighit101

its about time someone did a thread like this...
I had to cuz your always in the Shadow Grey 1 posts gettin it in
laugh.gif

But that's why I made the thread so you can come here and let off. . . . and cuz foolio called me the "board police"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

whatever
pimp.gif

The OG's are the best!

word man, OGs are indeed the best

original cw that have released are dope all the others except for the all red pair and lasers are ugly. the lasers and the red are dope cause the sock liner isso comfortable.

longer and longer its become more and more general...everybody has them(with all those ugly CWs)

the 'exclusiveness' is no longer there..
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom