The Official I'm Not Watching The SB Thread vol. I really don't care

The Steelers are overrated. Their corners are trash, and Troy isn't fully healthy. The Jets gon make this a game, wouldn't shock if they win.

The Steelers are overrated. Their corners are trash, and Troy isn't fully healthy. The Jets gon make this a game, wouldn't shock if they win.

Once the playoffs started, there were three teams that caught my attention, and made me tune in to watch them play. The Jets; Eagles, and Hawks all had intriguing storylines, and exciting games. The Hawks as the posterchild mediocrity, made me think "Is 7-9 really that bad"? While Vick whirlwind season, made the Eagles must watch tv, and I was disappointed when his season ended on a pick. Last but no least were the Jets, w/ their bravado and brash head coach, would always create a headline.Now these teams are eliminated, and all that's left in the dance is Pitt and GB. Sure one may say, "don't you want to see the red hot Rodgers vs the Steel Curtain?". Than I would respond w/ " meh, not really". Truth be told, I'm not interested about hearing how great Aaron is or about that Steelers d. Truth be told, I really don't care about the Super Bowl.

Once the playoffs started, there were three teams that caught my attention, and made me tune in to watch them play. The Jets; Eagles, and Hawks all had intriguing storylines, and exciting games. The Hawks as the posterchild mediocrity, made me think "Is 7-9 really that bad"? While Vick whirlwind season, made the Eagles must watch tv, and I was disappointed when his season ended on a pick. Last but no least were the Jets, w/ their bravado and brash head coach, would always create a headline.Now these teams are eliminated, and all that's left in the dance is Pitt and GB. Sure one may say, "don't you want to see the red hot Rodgers vs the Steel Curtain?". Than I would respond w/ " meh, not really". Truth be told, I'm not interested about hearing how great Aaron is or about that Steelers d. Truth be told, I really don't care about the Super Bowl.

cool story bro.
GO PACK GO!
pimp.gif

you realize it's going to be a pretty good matchup, right?

after reading your post, OP...the NFL is not for you. try WWE...lot of drama and soap opera story lines for you to keep you hooked

you realize it's going to be a pretty good matchup, right?

after reading your post, OP...the NFL is not for you. try WWE...lot of drama and soap opera story lines for you to keep you hooked

packers steelers is an excellent super bowl. I have no idea why you wouldn't watch

packers steelers is an excellent super bowl. I have no idea why you wouldn't watch

Back
Top Bottom