The Official Fortnite Thread. VOL. GO BUY A SWITCH NOW!

Sheild replenishes with every kill you get with the gauntlet.

The Thanos mode is also a good way to complete the weekly challenges.

I completed the search chest challenges and eliminate in a a area but still need one more in flush facilities.

Girls night tonight so I’ll be on on Xbox tonight.

In South Carolina at the moment and will be flying back to NY this evening.

I can't squad up with randoms...

Why play squads if you have no intention of working together??? No mics and they all land in different places so it's not even like I can follow them

Was playing a 50 v 50 match, 1 guy left 28 people on my team

Circle closed up, me and everybody else but the 1 enemy died. Dude was far af from us too with full shield and health :smh:

Anyone on? Got my mic on me and im only a little buzzed :lol:
Sunday afternoon/night it’s lit if y’all don’t have any Mommas day plans.

NT been shaky so I’m just getting back on.

Was playing a 50 v 50 match, 1 guy left 28 people on my team

Circle closed up, me and everybody else but the 1 enemy died. Dude was far af from us too with full shield and health :smh:
Wait.

1 guy won against 28 :rofl:

Wait.

1 guy won against 28 :rofl:
Yeah man, he was camping somewhere but I have no idea where other than it being far from us. Wish I had repay save for the bigger modes on at the time

Idk if you watch compilations or anything but in this one video, it showcased a 1 v 20 and that guy killed every single after the storm closed. The feels I got from that :smh:

That scoped AR is deadly now. It's 100x better than before. I been putting in work with that thing.

That scoped AR is deadly now. It's 100x better than before. I been putting in work with that thing.

Gonna have to give it a try. Used to use it all the time and got plenty of knockdowns in squads. Good weapon to provide cover fire for teammates. Kinda useless in Solo tho.

Stopped picking it up for watever reason but I’ll start running with it again

I’m on now.

Getting washed in solos.

Let me know what y’all wanna do.

Its good just hit me up im putting in some work with thanos
Imma wait a lil while longer until everybody else gets on.

I need to sharpen my skills on these solos :lol::smh:

If anything we could just run duos later on.

Back
Top Bottom