The Official FOOT FETISH THREAD vol. you cute but lemme see them feetz, though

don't have any feet pics on deck, my man

d.a.r.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

Whats so attractive about feet jDilla && Diego?

i just think they look nice. Put it like this, the same way i look at a females, chest and/or butt is the same way i look at their feet.

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

Whats so attractive about feet jDilla && Diego?

If you really must know it all started when I was about 15 or 16. I discovered that the way a woman positions her feet during intercourse can be veryindicative of how much shes enjoying it. You know, that look on her face when you do whatever you do that makes her toes curl and point in all types ofdirections. Its just something I started to notice more and more as I had more encounters with the female species.

Eventually that turned into me admiring feet from a distance. It just feels nice to see a girl that takes care of her feet because when I smash, its most defgoing to be something Im going to pay attention to.

Thats why I hate the term "foot f*tish", people automatically think some wild creepy stuff like rubbing one out to pics of feet and all that extra%#%#. Its nothin like that at all. Its no different than dudes likin big boobs or nice eyes.

i must be the only one that appreciates a woman that has on high heels that are at least 4 inches or higher. i mean whats better than a woman with 5-inch clear/lucite heels with a french pedicure?

DatZnasty should post his feet pictures. them toes were pretty when he posted them before.

that'll do it.

The bodily fluid was the first thing I noticed about that pic. Smh. Was like, no way... *stares harder* no freaking way that's what I think it is..

I'd kill for a pair of those Nike sandals but in silver.. Smh they never came over here. Curse my big feet though.
ohwell.gif

Just wait till you get a girl alone and you find out she has some nasty crusty feet. Then you all will appreciate this thread. Or some of it.

nice legs x a nice looking overall foot(NOT just the toes) with french tips or bright pink are FTW
pimp.gif

I like women feet too, but I never in a million years thought I would see a thread on niketalk!!! you should hit up wusfeetlinks.com tho

Back
Top Bottom