The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

I'm gonna wait to purchase coppers for sub $150. Both the carbon fiber and Knicks sat and were heavily discounted

I just dont know. The limited tag isnt a good thing. But all the others have sat.

Gonna be a hard decision
i dont hear too much hype of them .. let me check out the sneaker maps tho. The sneaker maps have a great forecast.. i dont think they will sell out but who knows..sometimes hype can come by suprise.

Last edited:
I don't care how good they look in the pics, I just can't get with the medial side on em... Nike killed this retro for me :lol:
Such dope colorways too

Last edited:
I don't care how good they look in the pics, I just can't get with the medial side on em... Nike killed this retro for me :lol:
Such dope colorways too
medial side really does suck. At the same time a copper fp is just :pimp:. If nike only gave us the proper retro treatment it would be the best of both worlds

medial side really does suck. At the same time a copper fp is just :pimp:. If nike only gave us the proper retro treatment it would be the best of both worlds
i feel you... I usually cave in to Nike's bs and this Time I refuse.. My copper foams will do... I always check In here to see if Nike changed it yet :lol:.... I'm glad yall can get past it though

Last edited:
i want these coppers at a discount 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
I want em period. Too bad solemartyr got caught up n stopped doin codes haha

Notice cheddahman coverin that medial haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom