The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

such a disappointment |I

i hope you guys who say you're not copping don't cave..
Not a chance. Where have all the beast and kids gone? I bet there's some who have come in the thread, seen our post and have changed there minds. I hope so.

I'm not seeing the sole difference everyone is complaining about. Help?

View media item 677541
Something is still missing , i hope they'll fix that , we need the correct midsole !!!

900x900px-LL-de8185a4_image.jpeg

Last edited:
Hopefully these do worse at retail than Weathermans, Safari's, etc.

It's the only way anything is going to change.

Gentry needs to be fired. I've been saying this for years.
He's been terrible with Nike Sportswear and not just the shoes. He's changed their identity totally. They don't even make good clothes anymore.

such a disappointment
tired.gif

i hope you guys who say you're not copping don't cave..
The more pics I see, the more I'm sure I won't be coppin'. 

Ultimately, it comes down to... "why"???  I'm just trying to understand! 

Last edited:
GENTRY RUINS EVERYTHING HE IS ASSOCIATED WITH…I COINCIDENTALLY DECREASE MY SPENDING ON JORDANS AND NIKES RIGHT AROUND THE SAME TIME HE GETS INVOLVED

I wish they sold those insoles. I had to cop some fp3 at outlets just so I could have new insoles for my OG fp1 TBs

Haha "trying " them on crossed my mind lol. Copped when they were like around 50 bucks and kept the insoles and sold the shoes

:lol: OH. I seen the carbon fiber difference. But the midsole ehh. Y'all tripping but I understand. Little details count

:lol: OH. I seen the carbon fiber difference. But the midsole ehh. Y'all tripping but I understand. Little details count

I wouldn't call it a little detail... its a pretty severe deviation from the original design.

Frankly Im more upset about the outsole change than the "carbon fiber". The cheap looking shiny upper meant I would pass on this colorway... but the change in design means Ill be passing on any FP1s retroed unless they revert back to the original design.

Damn , the check is off.. The midsole has down syndrome... the shroud is mad wide and the toe box looks warped.... ehhh... damn me and me and my cuzzo was just talkkng about these dropping last week... he's gonna be pissed when i send him these pics..

Last edited:

I wouldn't call it a little detail... its a pretty severe deviation from the original design.

Frankly Im more upset about the outsole change than the "carbon fiber". The cheap looking shiny upper meant I would pass on this colorway... but the change in design means Ill be passing on any FP1s retroed unless they revert back to the original design.
This, that, and this and uh....

He's been terrible with Nike Sportswear and not just the shoes. He's changed their identity totally. They don't even make good clothes anymore.
The problem is as long as the shoes sell out, Nike has no incentive to change anything 

So why would you buy at 200$? Lol at buying a 160 dollar shoe that's being remade super cheap at a higher price. There's nothing cool about these at all. Strait garbage.

Last edited:
Gentry needs to be fired. I've been saying this for years.

Dude must have videos of Phil Knight's wife getting turned out by like 20 midgets or something, J Edgar Hoover blackmail type steez to keep his job.

I'd buy at $200. If they're 250 I'll pass

The problem is as long as the shoes sell out, Nike has no incentive to change anything 

...Right, and you were just talking about buying them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom