The Official Finishline Restocks, Canceled Orders, Rumors Thread. Vol NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Finishline has been adding a ton of shoes lately, there is grounds to have a thread dedicated to it.

BUYING/SELLING/TRADING can result to immediate banishment.
I believe the word you want is "in", as in "...can result IN immediate banishment". I don't mean that to be an a-hole, I really just want to help people with their English skills. No malice intended... but I will push a t. Get it? No Malice? Pus... nevermind.

I believe the word you want is "in", as in "...can result IN immediate banishment". I don't mean that to be an a-hole, I really just want to help people with their English skills. No malice intended... but I will push a t. Get it? No Malice? Pus... nevermind.
I heard that somewhere. A rap battle? Idr but thought it was a battle or someone said something like that with the whole clipse thing.

I'm n the same boat. At 6am est. I'm driving to work. I'll never be able to cop fnl restock..
are all the restocks with FNL at 6am EST? The Nikestore restock of the cancelled orders of the '88 3s/Wht Blk Rd 5s/Bred 13s happened in the afternoon. I was watching my Twitter all day (hoping for a Royal 1 restock - which never happened, and prolly never will), but went to take my dog outside to do his business. When I came back in, 5 mins later, the restock had happened. I was able to get a pair of Bred 13s and 5s, but no 3s, which woulda been awesome. I went ahead and paid reseller prices after that, just because I wanted a second pair of '88s soooo bad at that point...

are all the restocks with FNL at 6am EST? The Nikestore restock of the cancelled orders of the '88 3s/Wht Blk Rd 5s/Bred 13s happened in the afternoon. I was watching my Twitter all day (hoping for a Royal 1 restock - which never happened, and prolly never will), but went to take my dog outside to do his business. When I came back in, 5 mins later, the restock had happened. I was able to get a pair of Bred 13s and 5s, but no 3s, which woulda been awesome. I went ahead and paid reseller prices after that, just because I wanted a second pair of '88s soooo bad at that point...
No, not all FNL restocks are 6 A.M EST.  It is normally though, with the exception of the huge restock which was around 11:30 PST.

Nikestore's restock is normally on Wednesday's in the middle of the day sometimes even at night.

It's super random..

yea because a "source" is gonna know whats FNL gonna do
eyes.gif

yea....
I dont even think FNL knows what theyre gonna do lmao.

If it were easier to get J's, I would shake my fist at FNL and refuse to even attempt to give them my money with all the BS Ive dealt with...but, I'm not gonna turn down shoes over a grudge

GS for 1988 3's available on FNL right now. 4.0 through 6.5! When will the size 14 Concords come up on FNL as a re-stock, grr?! Can't believe I missed it a while ago!!!

Had a 7 in cart, but finishline still got 2 of my cards flagged. :smh: Luckily got a 6.5 with a different card.

Last edited:
GS for 1988 3's available on FNL right now. 4.0 through 6.5! When will the size 14 Concords come up on FNL as a re-stock, grr?! Can't believe I missed it a while ago!!!
damn missed it -_-

enough with the restocks already from FNL.  it's done.   ya'll wasting time just hawking their website every morning in hopes of an available size (from a cancellation or return) that may not even be your size.   thirstin over restocks , that's what this game has come down to

enough with the restocks already from FNL.  it's done.   ya'll wasting time just hawking their website every morning in hopes of an available size (from a cancellation or return) that may not even be your size.   thirstin over restocks , that's what this game has come down to

but this is the finishline restocks/canceled orders thread.

it will die out as it has been recently. the rant isnt really needed.

^What he said.

Another example of when negative rep would be handy

sorry in advance, not sure if this is appropriate for this thread but dsg just popped up with fire red 4's and 5's in select sizes

So sick of finishline! BS restock crap. Had my size for the LeBron 9 low hornets and went to check out and last second it says out of stock. What the F? Did they just put one pair of shoes up? Stupid. After my jordan issue the other day I may be done with finishline after all these years.
 Are you in L.A.? Try your local WSS for those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom