The Official Fat Joe J.O.S.E. 2 Thread (Does anyone other than Ninjahood even care...)

Fat Joe is OOOOOOOOOVER! He got no more left in him.

The only track people are checking for is the "Windin on me" joint because, it has wayne on it....

Seriously when the last time your peers have said " im bouts to cop that Fat Joe CD when it drops"? or even ask about it to anyone....

Joe we dont want you here no more...

I'm a Fat Joe fan despite some of his tactics, rumors (about Puns family), poking at Jay but then praising him too, the Cuban Link incident... regardlessI'm still a fan, I like his music and being one of the handful of Latino still relevant in Hip-Hop helps too... BUT I will admit I'm not really excitedabout this new album and the few songs I heard seem toooooooo forced. He is trying too hard to make party, radio friendly, club bangers... also I hate how hismusic is heavily influenced by whatever is "hot" at the moment. Dude should stick to the Pun formula, put his "team" on (although Idon't even know who is left or rolling with him), make that gutta music and throw in just a few radio joints... he also need to find a unique and betterGhostwriter.

Im still getting the album even though everyone is saying that it is bad.
I am a Fat Joe fan, EITR was nice!!
I still play that album til this day from beginning to end.

I was thinking he was going to put out another one like that.

Back
Top Bottom