The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

really hard to understand what you're trying to say, but I think you give up Mendenhall for Moss? no way in hell I would do that trade, you're losing big time. wouldn't do Lloyd for Sproles either. I would hold off on Bush (I assume Reggie?) for Deion Branch. He's got 15 rec and 222 yds in two games, and now Hernandez is hurt, so he'll only get more looks. 

yea thats what it was sorry if it was confussing.

Trade 1

Mendenhall for moss

Trade 2

Lloyd for sproles
or
Branch for bush

Talks in the works for mendenhall and olson for moss and gates.

Might try to trade gates for sproles or bush

My other te is gonzalez

That leaves you too thin @ RB IMO keep Mendy and try to trade Branch for Sproles

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Ben Tate was just named the primary back for now, so I wouldn't trade him for Green.

and Jordan, I'd rather have Gore out of those 3, but Blount is probably the best value, since you can get him for less.

I heard about this Tate thing too. What does this mean, he's the starter for the rest of the year? it sounds stupid, but Kubiak is nuts.

And Yea i think the same, but Gore doesn't seem to be doing much this year.
Guys. Kubiak is a Shannahan disciple. A lot of people don't realize Tate was set to get a major workload last year and broke his leg in preseason, Foster took the reigns and blew up. Tate is legit.

Originally Posted by pootaing

Went ahead and didn't take the fantasy "veteran's" advice and started jacobs over cj2k..won by 3
That was smart! Correctly forecasting that Jacobs would nearly triple his amount of touches from last week and beat Bradshaw on carries. May as well drop CJ now
laugh.gif

Need a defense for week 3

Arizona DEF @ SEA
or
Carolina DEF vs Jags

Seattle is horrid but its their home opener kinda scares me from picking them.

In my big money league my WRs are Miles, Meachmum, Burelson, manningham, and Harvin. By far the weakest part of my team.

I have Rodgers and Stafford and Im debating on trading Rodgers for Calvin Johnson.

Yea or ney

going to waive G.Olsen and for either...

D.Keller
J.King
O.Daniels

Opinions on who to go with...

I'm starting BenJarvus Green-Ellis and Tim Hightower in my main league this week. Good move, or no?

I also have Felix Jones, Reggie Bush, Arian Foster and Mark Ingram.

i lost to someone this week who clearly doesnt manage their team

he started peyton manning this week and he STILL beat me. miles austin went OFF for him
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

edit - i think im dropping pettigrew. pick up scheffler to replace him? or go with scott chandler or fred davis?

I will never pick Vick over Brady again, but thankfully I won anyways...could have blownout the opponent if I started Tom. 
laugh.gif

Just made a counter offer to a trade I was proposed in my PPR league (1 pt per catch). The original trade was him giving up Britt & Woodhead for B Marshall and Ryan Matthews. I countered with Wayne & Hightower for the same two he offered.

My other RBs are McCoy & Sproles and WRs are Nicks & Edwards. He's desperate for a RB since he lost Charles for the year.

Thoughts?

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

do you guys think decker (denver wr) and moore (oakland wr) are going to keep killing it like they have been?
I got my eye on both since I have A.Miles and M.Colston on my one team. I think Moore has the better opportunity to keep it up throughout the whole season with all the Raiders injuries. But the big issue is their opponents. Decker: Ten, GB, SD vs Moore: NYJ, NE, HOU. If you are looking for a short-term fill look at Jerome Simpson against the SF secondary.
[h4]
[/h4]

Originally Posted by Physicx

edit - i think im dropping pettigrew. pick up scheffler to replace him? or go with scott chandler or fred davis?

Fred Davis. Looks like Washington is using more 2 TE sets. Cooley looks like he's dropping out of favor. Plus look at Davis' production so far.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

I will never pick Vick over Brady again, but thankfully I won anyways...could have blownout the opponent if I started Tom. 
laugh.gif

Still don't know how you can have those two stud QBs
You should try to trade one of them and upgrade at another position.

Originally Posted by EMkicks

going to waive G.Olsen and for either...

D.Keller
J.King
O.Daniels

Opinions on who to go with...
Keller is still available in your league?  I would scoop him up quick.  Sanchez goes to him alot.

I'd also take Keller out of those three. 12 and 21 in his first two games. kid is talented and gets targeted a lot in that offense. 

Originally Posted by BC2310

Originally Posted by TheGift23

laugh.gif

Still don't know how you can have those two stud QBs
You should try to trade one of them and upgrade at another position.
Yup. IMO tho you should keep Brady. Vick is injured too much.

Daniel Thomas @ cleveland or Felix Jones vs washington @ dallas

need help on this one

The Gift- Look at the teams that have weak QBs, then try to get 2 for 1, a decent RB and WR. Ocho is not gonna get it done this year. He will never know the O as well as Branch and Welker.

Back
Top Bottom