The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Browns or Broncos defense this weekend?

Browns vs Seattle
Broncos @ Miami

I'd opt for the Browns.

Which WRs to start?

Fitzgerald (vs. PIT) / B. Marshall (vs. DEN) / Hester (vs. TB) / Wayne (vs. NO) / Moss (vs. CAR)

I'm leaning toward the B. Marshall + Hester combo (or Wayne)...
I'm a little apprehensive of any Bears or Bucs in London, might be a sloppily played game on both accounts. I know playing Fitzy against the Steelers isn't a sexy option but he has a better shot at having a nice day than Hester. Hester is boom or bust and you're relying on his ST play in order to produce, he had a nice day last Sunday in the receiving department but it's rare that he does that twice. 
However, the safe bets here are Marshall and Moss. Marshall had a good game despite dropping a few balls and seems to be targeted more with Matt Moore at the helm than he was with Henne, that's a good sign. Secondly, Moss has really had only 2 bad games this year, he's had steady production, nothing impressive but I like what I saw out of Beck and he should have a solid day against Carolina. 

I'd go Marshall and either Moss or Fitzy. 

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

pick 3 rbs to start this week PPR League

Jackie battle vs. raiders
willis mcgahee vs. dolphins
earnest graham vs. bears
delone carter vs. saints

Earnest Graham, ugh but like I said before that London deal is not cool....However he is very effective in PPR formats as he's 2nd on the Bucs in receptions and if the Bucs fall behind he would absolutely not disappear. Plus whom else are the Bucs going to rely on? Kregg Lumpkin? 
laugh.gif

Delone Carter is terrible lol...

Jackie Battle, haven't seen enough in him in the receiving department to garner my vote of confidence. He seems to be capable but we're talking about a very small sample size to work with. 

McGahee is a capable receiver out of the backfield and catches most of the balls thrown his way.

I'd go Graham, McGahee and apprehensively Battle. However Battle is clearly the better player between he and Carter.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

21mdnwi.png

anything i should try to upgrade? i think im going to get destroyed this week 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Well I'd start Big Ben over Matt Ryan on Sunday, he should have a better day than Ryan whom has been playing terribly. Big Ben hasn't been all that impressive himself but of the two I like Big Ben's chances of having a better day.
Secondly you need to find a way to get more depth at RB, however I don't know if I'd advice trying to flip one of your WRs. You'll be needing their services down the stretch and a trio of Wes, Jennings and Nicks is very formidable. I would not part with any of those 3. That said you'll be needing to play the WW game and try to land the next winning lotto ticket. When Blount returns at some point this season, Ernie Graham is going to be useful only for PPR flex purposes. 

Your first and only priority right now is to get another RB. Preferably before week 8 and before week 9 at the latest. If all else fails you're going to have to trade one of your big 3 at WR for a RB straight up. In that case aim for an RB2 packaged with a WR2. Deal should look something like this, Nicks for Steven Jackson and AJ Green. Settle for nothing less than a 2 for 1 for a Nicks or Jennings. DO NOT under any circumstances sell Wes Welker for ANYTHING less than an RB1, someone like a CJ2K or a Fred Jackson. 

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Big Ben vs. the Cards or Cam vs. WSH.?

And what is the best running back you guys think I could get for Jermichael Finely and either Cutler or Big Ben?
Cam and you could probably land Peyton Hillis from a disgruntled Hillis owner. 

cam

In need of desperate help.

RBs i need to start two

MJD - Bmore
Beanie - Pit
Choice - St. Louis
Reggie Bush - Denver

And QB
Kolb - Pit
Beck - Car

Should i trade Willis Mcghee and Deion Branch for Chris Johnson.

Also who to start
Torain
Hightower
Montario Hardesty
Or Tolbert

Thanks

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

Should i trade Willis Mcghee and Deion Branch for Chris Johnson.

Also who to start
Torain
Hightower
Montario Hardesty
Or Tolbert

Thanks

Yes, I am a big fan of getting the best player in a 2 for 1. Torain.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

RBs i need to start two

MJD - Bmore
Beanie - Pit
Choice - St. Louis
Reggie Bush - Denver

And QB
Kolb - Pit
Beck - Car

Tough one.. Well regardless u have to play MJD, and I like beanie, but pits pretty tough... Ill let someone else answer this..but Keep in mind* stl defense is terrible vs the run..im just not sure if Murray will get more snaps then Choice...

I like Kolb n Larry fitz show..but like i said pits D is tough, I still like Kolb vs pitt over Beck

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

Originally Posted by Jking0821

RBs i need to start two

MJD - Bmore
Beanie - Pit
Choice - St. Louis
Reggie Bush - Denver

And QB
Kolb - Pit
Beck - Car

Tough one.. Well regardless u have to play MJD, and I like beanie, but pits pretty tough... Ill let someone else answer this..but Keep in mind* stl defense is terrible vs the run..im just not sure if Murray will get more snaps then Choice...

I like Kolb n Larry fitz show..but like i said pits D is tough, I still like Kolb vs pitt over Beck

I have tim hightower too....but i don't trust him at all

And kolb has been a failure for me every week i started him.  I picked up beck my other QB is Dalton and he is on a bye. 

Pick 1:
Shuab vs Titans
Or
Teabow vs Phins

Pick 2:
Hardesty vs Seahawks
Deangelo Williams vs Skins
Michael Bush vs Chiefs
Reggie Bush vs Broncos

Pick 1:
Finley vs Vikings
Or
Fred Davis vs Panthers

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Pick 1:
Shuab vs Titans
Or
Teabow vs Phins

Pick 2:
Hardesty vs Seahawks
Deangelo Williams vs Skins
Michael Bush vs Chiefs
Reggie Bush vs Broncos

Pick 1:
Finley vs Vikings
Or
Fred Davis vs Panthers
I don't trust tebow yet...although he could get a rushing TD
Bush doesn't get enough carries and Reggie's neck injury right now is a little bothersome.  Although if you are in a PPR he may benefit over Hardesty

I am a homer...so Davis.  Don't know how many targets findley got last week but fred is the man and cooley is out so he will get all the action at TE

Thinking about dropping Keller for Shockey for a BYE-Week play...

Olson has turf-toe...Shockey may get more looks this game.

Am I crazy for this?

^How are all 3 of those players available in your league still
laugh.gif

Torain, Hardesty, Battle, Morris

in that order is who I would pick up

^that is tough.... but I would say Sanchez.

Trade for CJ2K If you are set at WR.

Without Dez your WR's are pretty thin. Are you hurting at RBs? If not I would say no.

You would be banking on Colston and Maclin who are both real solid WR2.

I have Miles, Walter and Burleson starting in my WR spots. McGahee is the only RB I'm set on this week. I'm stuck on my other RB and my flex spot. I have MoMo, Choice, Tate, Little and M. Bush. I've been thinking about going with MoMo and Choice. Any advice? PPR BTW.

I have Miles, Walter and Burleson starting in my WR spots. McGahee is the only RB I'm set on this week. I'm stuck on my other RB and my flex spot. I have MoMo, Choice, Tate, Little and M. Bush. I've been thinking about going with MoMo and Choice. Any advice? PPR BTW.

Back
Top Bottom