The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Tebow on the WW.  4 pts PaTD, 6 pts. RuTD. Have Flacco and Fitzpatrick, but situational matchups may be better for TT than one or the other of these guys. Question is, do I overbid (20-30 funny money) to get him or just hope he's attainable for 5-10.  We start with 100.  Most folks are around 75 right now 1/4 way into season.

Tebow on the WW.  4 pts PaTD, 6 pts. RuTD. Have Flacco and Fitzpatrick, but situational matchups may be better for TT than one or the other of these guys. Question is, do I overbid (20-30 funny money) to get him or just hope he's attainable for 5-10.  We start with 100.  Most folks are around 75 right now 1/4 way into season.

Some guy offered me Frank Gore + Megatron for Ray Rice and Miles Austin.... your thoughts?

Some guy offered me Frank Gore + Megatron for Ray Rice and Miles Austin.... your thoughts?

Alright guys, I need some depth, gonna need some help.

Qb Matt Schaub
WR1 - Megatron
WR2 - lance moore
RB1 - Chris Johnson
RB2- Cedric Benson
TE - Dallas Clark
James Stark
Fred Davis
Ben Tate
Mark Ingram
Ochocinco
Kyle Orton

Debating to trade megatron and matt schaub for either brees or Newton and aj. green.
But im picking up teebow off the waiver. What should I do, I got some boo boo backs.

Alright guys, I need some depth, gonna need some help.

Qb Matt Schaub
WR1 - Megatron
WR2 - lance moore
RB1 - Chris Johnson
RB2- Cedric Benson
TE - Dallas Clark
James Stark
Fred Davis
Ben Tate
Mark Ingram
Ochocinco
Kyle Orton

Debating to trade megatron and matt schaub for either brees or Newton and aj. green.
But im picking up teebow off the waiver. What should I do, I got some boo boo backs.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Tough choice but I would go ahead and keep what you already have.  Austin will be back this week and should continue where he left off

Tough choice but I would go ahead and keep what you already have.  Austin will be back this week and should continue where he left off

what does the rest of your team look like?

Is Teabow worth a pickup?

what does the rest of your team look like?

Is Teabow worth a pickup?

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Who should I pick up off of waivers? Darrius Heyward-Bey, Doug Baldwin, or Early Doucet?
Also, I currently have the Saints D. Should I drop them and pick up the 49ers D? I'm liking the 49ers play thus far/their schedule in the future.

Doug Baldwin, no homer opinion. Especially if you're in a PPR league I think it's a great decision to pick him up. He gets a lot of dump off passes with the attention that Rice gets. 

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by VickBuck717

Would I be crazy to consider trading MoJo & J-Vax for Foster & Tebow in a PPR league? Mojo's not gettin catches and V-jax is too inconsistent.

MrOnegative i would do that trade for Cam instead.
I'd make that trade.

Good look, but dude's a close friend and I beat him last week, so he said it would hurt him to see me succeed with his player.
laugh.gif

@$+*!@+%+%@%.

my Andre Johnson for Matt forte?? Thoughts

my RB are Beanie Wells, Moreno, Thomas jones

my WR are Johnson, Manningham, Decker, Mike Thomas,

Im in a 16 team league, so my roster is shot, with Jamaal Charles injured

eek.gif
somehow aaron hernandez and antonio gates are avail on my waiver wire
laugh.gif
i have no idea how this happened. i hope i get one of them. position 6/10 on the wire, though
frown.gif

how would yall prioritize? gates 1, hernandez 2? 

Originally Posted by j d0t win

my Andre Johnson for Matt forte?? Thoughts

my RB are Beanie Wells, Moreno, Thomas jones

my WR are Johnson, Manningham, Decker, Mike Thomas,

Im in a 16 team league, so my roster is shot, with Jamaal Charles injured
That is tough.... I would say do it though.

im 2-3 and need a spark, my RB are horrible, im in 10th out of 16th place. I feel like my other WR are servicable without Johnson, while my RB are depleted and always injured.

I desperately need a QB as well, I might grab Tebow because my current QBS are Cutler and Kolb
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by j d0t win

im 2-3 and need a spark, my RB are horrible, im in 10th out of 16th place. I feel like my other WR are servicable without Johnson, while my RB are depleted and always injured.

I desperately need a QB as well, I might grab Tebow because my current QBS are Cutler and Kolb
sick.gif
sick.gif

exactly why I would do it.

Need a running back with both mcgahee and cj2k on by.

Who would you rather have.

Delone Carter, Donald Brown, or Earnest Graham. 12 Team h2h so the waiver is pretty scarce right now.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Need a running back with both mcgahee and cj2k on by.

Who would you rather have.

Delone Carter, Donald Brown, or Earnest Graham. 12 Team h2h so the waiver is pretty scarce right now.

edit: just saw you didn't need an every week back.

There's no telling how bad Blount's injury is (he could be splitting carries with Graham Sunday), but Carter has the green light for a few weeks. Graham is a much better back, but Carter (who's big and just runs north and south) probably has more oppurtunity. For one week, I'd say grab Graham and pray Blount got Andrew Bynum knee, but know that it's a guarantee that Addai is out.

ridingonlorenzos wrote:
Waiver wire: I have the #2 waiver spot... Tim Tebow or Jackie Battle?

Depends on your QB situation and whether people trade a lot in your league. I would go for Battle, cuz Charles is gone, they don't like Jones, I'm good at QB and I drafted CJ and Green
sick.gif
, but Tebow's the big name this week. And he's gonna be running plenty. You should probably go for Tebow, especially because you can sell high on the hype.

Back
Top Bottom