The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by outkast9984

trying to decide on a flex starter  out of these 4 Rb...

ingram
deangelo
mcgahee
lynch

i have deangelo but im thinking of using ingram.....any advice?
I'd roll Ingram. McGahee has Moreno back, Lynch on worst O in league, DeAngelo's been bad so far, he COULD do alright but Ingram is going to be involved in a barn burner with the Texans.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Pick 3:

Frank Gore
Dwayne Bowe
Ben Tate
Nate Burleson
1.Tate
2.Gore

3.Burleson
Can't trust the KC offense. Burleson will be a sneaky play since Vikes will do all they can to shut down Megatron. Other 2 are no-brainers.

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

Quick advice..

Start Rodgers vs the bears
or
Start Cam Newton vs the jags
I would almost say go with Cam since Rodgers has struggled against the Bears recently.  Tough decision though, eventually Carolina is going to focus on getting a run game going and Cam won't be getting the same numbers airing it out like he is now.  I think he could have a big day against the Jags though.

Quick advice..

or
I would almost say go with Cam since Rodgers has struggled against the Bears recently.  Tough decision though, eventually Carolina is going to focus on getting a run game going and Cam won't be getting the same numbers airing it out like he is now.  I think he could have a big day against the Jags though.

Been thinking the same as well.. Im hesitating to start Cam being that he's a rookie and labeled "probable."But he's been putting up heavy numbers and I surely could use a W this week.

Bears have good D, but you think its good enough to hinder Rodgers from having a great game?

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

Should I drop Brandon Jacobs for Darren Sproles?

in a ppr league i sure would..

Yeah I thought so but was still a little hesitant, thanks.

Now the question would be, should I start:

Sproles (vs. Hou) or Blount (vs. Atl)?

Dustin Keller (vs. Oak) or Witten (vs. Was)?

Should I drop Brandon Jacobs for Darren Sproles?

in a ppr league i sure would..

Yeah I thought so but was still a little hesitant, thanks.

Now the question would be, should I start:

Sproles (vs. Hou) or Blount (vs. Atl)?

Dustin Keller (vs. Oak) or Witten (vs. Was)?

i would go with witten....he wil be looked at a lot with miles not there even if romo doesnt play...sproles gets a lot of receptions...id go with him....it seems like they use him a lot....how did blount do against the falcons last year?

46 yards, no TD on the first game, 103 yards and a TD the second game. I should probably still go with Sproles?

Quick advice..

or

I'd start Rodgers.  I heard the weather will be pretty bad in Carolina

Should I roll with the Bears D this week vs Packers or pick up 1 of these:

Cowboys vs Skins
Cards @ Seahawks
or what other sneaky D should I start?

And who should I drop?
Michael Bush
Jordy Nelson
Nate Burleson

Keep Burleson, he is a clear #2 and gets alot of looks in a pass heavy offense. I would drop Nelson just because the Packers spread it around so much it is a risk to start any receiver other than Jennings, and McFadden gets banged up so Bush will get more looks as the season goes on. I am also trying to find a defense in my money league, thinking of picking up Cardinals or Raiders.

Damn this is hard.

Jordy has had 2 straight 14 point games.

But I def can't roll with the bears d vs Packers this week

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Damn this is hard.

Jordy has had 2 straight 14 point games.

But I def can't roll with the bears d vs Packers this week
CARDS D bound to cause a turn or two and possibilities of runbacks against Seahawks.

Wouldn't drop Nelson.  Injury to Jennings or Driver and he is $$$ Status.

Back
Top Bottom