The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by VickBuck717

I've been offered DeAngelo Williams for my Hakeem Nicks...good or bad deal?

My RB's are Matt Forte, Jamaal Charles, Felix Jones, Jerome Harrison & Blount.

My WR's are D-Jax, Percy Harvin, Mike Wallace, Eddie Royal and Nicks.

Seriously?  Nicks is already a top tier WR and an every game starter.

Originally Posted by jumpfreak23

QFT. You seriously needed help on this??
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jumpfreak23

QFT. You seriously needed help on this??
roll.gif

I wasn't going to go through with it. Just thought i'd get an opinion, being that D-Will was his 2 rd selection where as Nicks was my 9th rd.

I wasn't going to go through with it. Just thought i'd get an opinion, being that D-Will was his 2 rd selection where as Nicks was my 9th rd.

Got offered a trade...

Jamaal Charles (Who i've been waiting for to get more carries...FINALLY!) for Desean Jackson & Ben Green-Ellis.

My other RB's are Rice, Felix Jones, Lynch, and Hillis...mind you, he already has Bradshaw, AP, and Mendenhall as his main backs.

I like Desean Jackson, but not with Kolb at QB.

Pretty much leads me to say no...but curious what you guys think?

Got offered a trade...

Jamaal Charles (Who i've been waiting for to get more carries...FINALLY!) for Desean Jackson & Ben Green-Ellis.

My other RB's are Rice, Felix Jones, Lynch, and Hillis...mind you, he already has Bradshaw, AP, and Mendenhall as his main backs.

I like Desean Jackson, but not with Kolb at QB.

Pretty much leads me to say no...but curious what you guys think?

Kevin Kolb or Vince Young?

On paper Vince Young looks like the obvious choice (vs JAC) but the guy im playing has Deshawn Jackson and that would negate any receving TDs he scores. I also have Antonio Gates and the guy im playing is starting Phillip Rivers which is why im leaning towards Kolb

Kevin Kolb or Vince Young?

On paper Vince Young looks like the obvious choice (vs JAC) but the guy im playing has Deshawn Jackson and that would negate any receving TDs he scores. I also have Antonio Gates and the guy im playing is starting Phillip Rivers which is why im leaning towards Kolb

For my flex spot..

Braylon Edwards at Broncos
Mike Thomas vs Titans
Deion Branch vs Ravens
Dexter McCluster at Texans

For my flex spot..

Braylon Edwards at Broncos
Mike Thomas vs Titans
Deion Branch vs Ravens
Dexter McCluster at Texans

Jahvid best

or

Brandon Jacobs?

even if calvin plays, i think best might be the focus of the offense. on the other hand, det sucks against the run and the game may be a blowout, giving jacobs more touches in the second half.

Who do I start

Best vs. the #11 NY Giants run D
Colston vs. #27 Tampa Bay pass D
Crabtree vs. #19 Oakland D

Also those of you with Brandon Lloyd are y'all benching him this week against the Jets?

Outkast- I'd go with Britt. Jax pass D sucks so he could score a long TD again this week.
Yankees- I would lean towards Best he's going to get 15+ touches. Whereas Jacobs won't get that many touches and at best will vulture a TD.

Who do I start

Best vs. the #11 NY Giants run D
Colston vs. #27 Tampa Bay pass D
Crabtree vs. #19 Oakland D

Also those of you with Brandon Lloyd are y'all benching him this week against the Jets?

Outkast- I'd go with Britt. Jax pass D sucks so he could score a long TD again this week.
Yankees- I would lean towards Best he's going to get 15+ touches. Whereas Jacobs won't get that many touches and at best will vulture a TD.

Jahvid best

or

Brandon Jacobs?

even if calvin plays, i think best might be the focus of the offense. on the other hand, det sucks against the run and the game may be a blowout, giving jacobs more touches in the second half.

i also have colston and i've been hearing that he's gonna get shut down by that tampa corner. plus, they have so many options at WR in NO that colston might just be a decoy for most of the game.

i also have colston and i've been hearing that he's gonna get shut down by that tampa corner. plus, they have so many options at WR in NO that colston might just be a decoy for most of the game.

Back
Top Bottom