The Official Fantasy Football Thread

pierre thomas
indifferent.gif
when are you gonna get healthy?!

Damn there aint nothing on my league's FA...

Donald Lee might be playing this weekend. He showed up to practice but dude is still injured.

Damn there aint nothing on my league's FA...

Donald Lee might be playing this weekend. He showed up to practice but dude is still injured.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Nay on the 1st one.  Steve Smith's stock is down and plus he's still dealing with the hurt ankle.  Even when he comes back, I don't see him being that effective in that offense, especially with Clausen as the QB.  Matt Moore always looked for Steve, and right now it seems that the Panthers will stick with Clausen as their starting QB.  You can get a better option for either of those TE.

Yay on the 2nd one. Sounds like a good trade, but I'm not sure how you will handle two RB that are from the same team.
I hear ya.

How bout my other deal? I needa let him know by onight
Your other deal sounds good.  Charles is likely going to get more touches (about time!) than Jones.  You can just let Smitty ride the bench.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Nay on the 1st one.  Steve Smith's stock is down and plus he's still dealing with the hurt ankle.  Even when he comes back, I don't see him being that effective in that offense, especially with Clausen as the QB.  Matt Moore always looked for Steve, and right now it seems that the Panthers will stick with Clausen as their starting QB.  You can get a better option for either of those TE.

Yay on the 2nd one. Sounds like a good trade, but I'm not sure how you will handle two RB that are from the same team.
I hear ya.

How bout my other deal? I needa let him know by onight
Your other deal sounds good.  Charles is likely going to get more touches (about time!) than Jones.  You can just let Smitty ride the bench.

What do you guys think of Felix Jones from here on out? He's getting more touches so I figured it's a low-risk, high reward...went ahead and snatched him up.

As far as other backs...already have Rice, Charles (FINALLY #1), Hillis, and Marshawn Lynch.

What do you guys think of Felix Jones from here on out? He's getting more touches so I figured it's a low-risk, high reward...went ahead and snatched him up.

As far as other backs...already have Rice, Charles (FINALLY #1), Hillis, and Marshawn Lynch.

Originally Posted by 200biz

try to get Marcedes Lewis ^^

Someone already has him (and used him against me last week). I've been trying to make some trades for kellen winslow or Tony moeaki . Dude wants me to give up mjd for moeaki and Marion barber...And I'm offering one dude Kevin boss and Devin Hester for winslow

Originally Posted by 200biz

try to get Marcedes Lewis ^^

Someone already has him (and used him against me last week). I've been trying to make some trades for kellen winslow or Tony moeaki . Dude wants me to give up mjd for moeaki and Marion barber...And I'm offering one dude Kevin boss and Devin Hester for winslow

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Yeah why not take a risk he could keep getting more and more carries if he keeps doing as well with so few carries.

Barber could always get hurt too.

Yeah why not take a risk he could keep getting more and more carries if he keeps doing as well with so few carries.

Barber could always get hurt too.

Jackson would be eligible to play starting in week 12 at Indianapolis.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah FA is rather empty

Yeah McNabb is no fantasy producer these day

Jackson would be eligible to play starting in week 12 at Indianapolis.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah FA is rather empty

Yeah McNabb is no fantasy producer these day

Eventually Jones will be the #1 back in Dallas.  His style fits well with their offense.

Eventually Jones will be the #1 back in Dallas.  His style fits well with their offense.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Need some help..

Pick one QB:
Joe Flacco vs. NE
Sam Bradford vs. SD

Pick one RB:
Felix Jones vs. MIN
Brandon Jacobs vs. DET
Earnest Graham vs. NO

Pick one WR:
Jeremy Maclin vs. ATL
Greg Jennings vs. MIA
Anyone?

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Need some help..

Pick one QB:
Joe Flacco vs. NE
Sam Bradford vs. SD

Pick one RB:
Felix Jones vs. MIN
Brandon Jacobs vs. DET
Earnest Graham vs. NO

Pick one WR:
Jeremy Maclin vs. ATL
Greg Jennings vs. MIA
Anyone?

Ray Rice vs NE def
Rashard Mendenhall vs CLEVE
Michael Bush vs Raiders

Gotta start 2
I know im rolling with RICE, so who should i start for my other RB slot? Mendenhall has never had a good game vs browns. And Bush is starting again this week

Ray Rice vs NE def
Rashard Mendenhall vs CLEVE
Michael Bush vs Raiders

Gotta start 2
I know im rolling with RICE, so who should i start for my other RB slot? Mendenhall has never had a good game vs browns. And Bush is starting again this week

Back
Top Bottom