The Official Fantasy Football Thread

jennings
30t6p3b.gif
if i played floyd over him i would have won

I swear I've dropped some gems this season:

DMac
Brandon Jackson (Although, until this week he has been kind of a bust)
Brandon Lloyd (Dropped for Demyrius Thomas
30t6p3b.gif
)

Overthinking has been killing me.  I started Laurent Robinson over Michael Crabtree (
mad.gif
).  Who knew the Oakland Raiders were going to show up today?  Should've dropped San Diego's D for Detroit's D.  (My rule is pick up the D that is playing St. Louis or Arizona each week, it's been money).  Oh well, San Diego plays St. Louis next week.

I got Dustin Keller tomorrow, he's got the NYJ D.  I'm down by 9 pts.  Here's hoping that the Brett Favre/Randy Moss connection is on point with Dustin Keller tearing it up for the Sanchise.

*crosses fingers for an offensive shootout.

I swear I've dropped some gems this season:

DMac
Brandon Jackson (Although, until this week he has been kind of a bust)
Brandon Lloyd (Dropped for Demyrius Thomas
30t6p3b.gif
)

Overthinking has been killing me.  I started Laurent Robinson over Michael Crabtree (
mad.gif
).  Who knew the Oakland Raiders were going to show up today?  Should've dropped San Diego's D for Detroit's D.  (My rule is pick up the D that is playing St. Louis or Arizona each week, it's been money).  Oh well, San Diego plays St. Louis next week.

I got Dustin Keller tomorrow, he's got the NYJ D.  I'm down by 9 pts.  Here's hoping that the Brett Favre/Randy Moss connection is on point with Dustin Keller tearing it up for the Sanchise.

*crosses fingers for an offensive shootout.

Only thing I possibly gained from this week was Crabtree relevance.

Otherwise I need to stop over thinking my lineup

Only thing I possibly gained from this week was Crabtree relevance.

Otherwise I need to stop over thinking my lineup

%$! happened to Bradford??? team did horrendous except for Bears DEF...only player that scored a TD for me is Gore...down by 9 and i have Longwell tonight as my opponent is done with players.

%$! happened to Bradford??? team did horrendous except for Bears DEF...only player that scored a TD for me is Gore...down by 9 and i have Longwell tonight as my opponent is done with players.

soooo given crabtree's game tonight..

do you guys think i should trade holmes for crabtree? (of course i'll see how holmes does in his first game)

but do you guys think this was a sign of things to come.. or just an aberration

i've also been offered colston for holmes.. i'm in a 0.5 PPR league if that helps with your opinions

just looking for a solid 3rd guy.. cause we only start 2 WRs and i have miles austin and roddy white already

soooo given crabtree's game tonight..

do you guys think i should trade holmes for crabtree? (of course i'll see how holmes does in his first game)

but do you guys think this was a sign of things to come.. or just an aberration

i've also been offered colston for holmes.. i'm in a 0.5 PPR league if that helps with your opinions

just looking for a solid 3rd guy.. cause we only start 2 WRs and i have miles austin and roddy white already

Why do you get deducted points on defense when the offense turns the ball over and gets scored on?

Why do you get deducted points on defense when the offense turns the ball over and gets scored on?

Clayton is done for the year... still holding out hope that Finley's injury isn't serious

Clayton is done for the year... still holding out hope that Finley's injury isn't serious

Originally Posted by SiccWittit33

Got offered MJD and Rivers for Peyton and benson.. What
Do you guys think?
I wouldn't do it only because you aren't getting any better.  Peyton had a bad week but he'll be back.  Rivers has yet to disappoint though.  I do like MJD over Benson only because of Palmer's turnovers cost Benson time to work.  Eh... look at their opponents and byes and go from there.  Ultimately, you aren't winning or losing in the trade really.

Finley and Clayton going down might hurt me tonight.  My worst RB performance so far because of fumbles (Gore and Hillis).  Plus I just traded Forte away
mad.gif
.  I'm up by 15 but my opponent still has LT and Keller..  Damn C. Johnson getting 2 easy TDs put me in this predicament

Originally Posted by SiccWittit33

Got offered MJD and Rivers for Peyton and benson.. What
Do you guys think?
I wouldn't do it only because you aren't getting any better.  Peyton had a bad week but he'll be back.  Rivers has yet to disappoint though.  I do like MJD over Benson only because of Palmer's turnovers cost Benson time to work.  Eh... look at their opponents and byes and go from there.  Ultimately, you aren't winning or losing in the trade really.

Finley and Clayton going down might hurt me tonight.  My worst RB performance so far because of fumbles (Gore and Hillis).  Plus I just traded Forte away
mad.gif
.  I'm up by 15 but my opponent still has LT and Keller..  Damn C. Johnson getting 2 easy TDs put me in this predicament

Totally regret dropping Eli Manning for Sam Bradford. My team put up 126 points in fantasy this week, Miles Austin, Chris Johnson, and Brandon Lloyd went off this week plus I had Felix Jones, Tennessee D, and Carson Palmer put up decent numbers. Only problem is that the guy I faced put 130 and counting (Tomlinson still has to play tonight).
30t6p3b.gif

Totally regret dropping Eli Manning for Sam Bradford. My team put up 126 points in fantasy this week, Miles Austin, Chris Johnson, and Brandon Lloyd went off this week plus I had Felix Jones, Tennessee D, and Carson Palmer put up decent numbers. Only problem is that the guy I faced put 130 and counting (Tomlinson still has to play tonight).
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom