The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Originally Posted by riddla713

i wish people would shut-up about the atl restock. one of the damn resellers that already copped 20+pairs is going to show up there and cop all the pairs again.

How did he cop 20+ pairs when everybody was waiting in line?
yeah that doesn't sound right, granted I didn't make it out there. I know for a fact that it was one per person; they were giving out wristbands. I know that afterwards, you could hop back in line for seconds, thirds, etc...not saying it isn't possible because some people are in really good with certain stores, but doesn't sound right

I hopped back in line after the 1st pair but there's no way a dude copped 20 pairs, 8 the most and that consists mainly of small sizes like 7 and 7.5
i know for a fact that somebody bought at least 20 pairs from nike in atl. he is on iss and on ebay. he had is staff come with him so he could cop as many pairs as possible. he does the sme thing on all the limited releases. keep the restock info hush and the real sneakerheads will have a better chance to cop. you dont need to put it on the forum, people can call and find out just like i did before it was even posted.

I've just got the best news of da day, my DB 3's just shipped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. now just need another pair and I'll be happy.

I've just got the best news of da day, my DB 3's just shipped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. now just need another pair and I'll be happy.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

WHERE THA GUYS AT THAT SAID THEY WERE G0NNA C0L0R THE ELEPHANT PRINT IN WITH BLACK SHARPIE

Rite here buddy, let me get a second pair and I'll do it.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

WHERE THA GUYS AT THAT SAID THEY WERE G0NNA C0L0R THE ELEPHANT PRINT IN WITH BLACK SHARPIE

Rite here buddy, let me get a second pair and I'll do it.

Smh at everyone griping in here. You all act like this is something new. Multiple pairs being bought buy one person or a gang of people happens every release. If you were in their shoes and had the chance to make $100+ on a pair of shoes or help people out on niketalk for minimum wage what would you do? This is a money hungry society and if you put in the work to get multiple pairs and easy money. It will also make your personal pair free.

I understand the anger, but this occurrence is nothing new people. Let it go.

Patience.

Smh at everyone griping in here. You all act like this is something new. Multiple pairs being bought buy one person or a gang of people happens every release. If you were in their shoes and had the chance to make $100+ on a pair of shoes or help people out on niketalk for minimum wage what would you do? This is a money hungry society and if you put in the work to get multiple pairs and easy money. It will also make your personal pair free.

Patience.

For those of you still looking niketown las Vegas will have a restock tomm it's on there facebook page they do not know what time they will receive them but they are accepting phone orders..hope that helps a couple if you guys.

For those of you still looking niketown las Vegas will have a restock tomm it's on there facebook page they do not know what time they will receive them but they are accepting phone orders..hope that helps a couple if you guys.

Was about to post that, I checked back a couple pages but can someone pm me the # to the atl store that's supposed to be restocked tomorrow as well? Looking for my 12.

Was about to post that, I checked back a couple pages but can someone pm me the # to the atl store that's supposed to be restocked tomorrow as well? Looking for my 12.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Patience.

exactly, i was able to walk in to my spot and get 6 pairs of good size lebron sbs at 11:30am, it's different when it's a lineup or raffle, but store won't stop u buying them if no one was there.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Patience.

exactly, i was able to walk in to my spot and get 6 pairs of good size lebron sbs at 11:30am, it's different when it's a lineup or raffle, but store won't stop u buying them if no one was there.

Originally Posted by superman1007

You could also order 2 pairs per phone order but they are not sure how many pairs they are getting until tomorrow.

Originally Posted by superman1007

You could also order 2 pairs per phone order but they are not sure how many pairs they are getting until tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom