The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by Mikey23

try online first, before u head out there, man. Its freezing outside......not to mention the rain in Chi. yuck

Yea NDC is my first choice hope I get lucky, if not have to wait in this Chi town weather............U gonna be at NikeTown if NDC doesn't work out for u?
i doubt it man.  never camped out for a shoe, certainly not in this kind of weather.  If it were a summer release, i might do it, but winter....nah........it started snowing today too.  You stay warm, if you do go.
pimp.gif
<>Yea homie, staying warm is my number one key.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

try online first, before u head out there, man. Its freezing outside......not to mention the rain in Chi. yuck

Yea NDC is my first choice hope I get lucky, if not have to wait in this Chi town weather............U gonna be at NikeTown if NDC doesn't work out for u?
i doubt it man.  never camped out for a shoe, certainly not in this kind of weather.  If it were a summer release, i might do it, but winter....nah........it started snowing today too.  You stay warm, if you do go.
pimp.gif
<>Yea homie, staying warm is my number one key.

Torn on these right now...I think I need to see them up close before I decide. I will find out either tomorrow or Friday afternoon, but if I'm able to scoop more than one pair I'll let you all know up here. If I can, I won't mind picking up a few for those in need.

Torn on these right now...I think I need to see them up close before I decide. I will find out either tomorrow or Friday afternoon, but if I'm able to scoop more than one pair I'll let you all know up here. If I can, I won't mind picking up a few for those in need.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

if these are just a JB gen release to major chains , mom and pos, and boutiques how do you thinkthe recpetion would be? i know theres going to be plenty who say theyd get them anywys and they really like them because...well....no one admits to buying something solely because its a limited shoe that has little to do with taste or style preferences. But just was wondering...
Some people would still buy them because they love the 3s or the clear/blue sole, me personally I've liked all the previous DB releases but these just really dont do it for me. Maybe when I see them in person they'll grow on me but for now, I'm only buying them for a fellow NTer.

you're the best, dude. and you have been awesome ever since i saw that signature of yours about this time last year offering the db vi's for retail. i mean, i'm sure you've been brilliant long before then, but that's when it hit my infinitely appreciative @#$%
happy.gif

big props to all those here helping out others with info and other great deeds. you guys rock. you make this passion we share something worthwhile, and greatly counteract all of the nasty selfish and downright shameful behaviour of those in it just to resell.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

if these are just a JB gen release to major chains , mom and pos, and boutiques how do you thinkthe recpetion would be? i know theres going to be plenty who say theyd get them anywys and they really like them because...well....no one admits to buying something solely because its a limited shoe that has little to do with taste or style preferences. But just was wondering...
Some people would still buy them because they love the 3s or the clear/blue sole, me personally I've liked all the previous DB releases but these just really dont do it for me. Maybe when I see them in person they'll grow on me but for now, I'm only buying them for a fellow NTer.

you're the best, dude. and you have been awesome ever since i saw that signature of yours about this time last year offering the db vi's for retail. i mean, i'm sure you've been brilliant long before then, but that's when it hit my infinitely appreciative @#$%
happy.gif

big props to all those here helping out others with info and other great deeds. you guys rock. you make this passion we share something worthwhile, and greatly counteract all of the nasty selfish and downright shameful behaviour of those in it just to resell.

Just a heads up, Niketown New York is dropping these Saturday at 9am.. no wristband.. let's keep the Beasting to a minimum. Should have plenty pairs.. had like 195 last year.

Just a heads up, Niketown New York is dropping these Saturday at 9am.. no wristband.. let's keep the Beasting to a minimum. Should have plenty pairs.. had like 195 last year.

Oh yeah, btw Niketown doesn't want anybody lining up before the store closes friday.. so chill out.. I am also helping a fellow NTer.. just charging retail plus shipping.. everyone in their own hustle though.. can't hate.

Oh yeah, btw Niketown doesn't want anybody lining up before the store closes friday.. so chill out.. I am also helping a fellow NTer.. just charging retail plus shipping.. everyone in their own hustle though.. can't hate.

Back
Top Bottom