The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by eltouha

my pack finally arrived (with infinite thanks to babyy jumpman)
20101222001.jpg
No problem, dont forget to thank Kalvin to
nerd.gif
I usually dont quote pics especially on the same page they're originally posted but something about this pic makes them look
pimp.gif
Makes me think I should've got a pair for myself.
20101222003.jpg

my pack finally arrived (with infinite thanks to babyy jumpman)
20101222001.jpg
No problem, dont forget to thank Kalvin to
nerd.gif
I usually dont quote pics especially on the same page they're originally posted but something about this pic makes them look
pimp.gif
Makes me think I should've got a pair for myself.
20101222003.jpg

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

I give it a week or two after the holidays to see them in the $200-220. People who bought 3+ pairs will soon be beyond the return policy and looking to dump.
that all depends on the size...these wont be moving for less than $225 at any time though

I give it a week or two after the holidays to see them in the $200-220. People who bought 3+ pairs will soon be beyond the return policy and looking to dump.
that all depends on the size...these wont be moving for less than $225 at any time though

You're right, Mike. Mad thanks due to RL Treyce for the great assist. Sorry I forgot to mention you, but if it's any consolation, we're probably gonna name our first born son, due May 1st "Kalvin". Seriously
smile.gif

You're right, Mike. Mad thanks due to RL Treyce for the great assist. Sorry I forgot to mention you, but if it's any consolation, we're probably gonna name our first born son, due May 1st "Kalvin". Seriously
smile.gif

smile.gif
because he helped you get a pair of shoes? must be a joke right? :tongue:

smile.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

smile.gif

haha, no
not for that reason, we had the name lined up months ago. it's just a coincidence.

if it were a girl, it would have been Audrey.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

smile.gif

haha, no
not for that reason, we had the name lined up months ago. it's just a coincidence.

if it were a girl, it would have been Audrey.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

right. In size 14 or bigger i know a lot of people are scrambling to move. Ebay completed listing show a lot of pairs for under $195

Originally Posted by moneymike88

right. In size 14 or bigger i know a lot of people are scrambling to move. Ebay completed listing show a lot of pairs for under $195

ndc is saying product no longer available now....i was hoping for a restock tonight.

Now it's back up....ndc is playin with my emotions.

ndc is saying product no longer available now....i was hoping for a restock tonight.

Now it's back up....ndc is playin with my emotions.

Back
Top Bottom