THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

No idea why they remind of the KD10 “birds of paradise”.

1643970050374.jpeg

So people are ordering today but my got cancelled after I initially pre-ordered the SECOND they dropped?! Yeah **** that I’m out on this model on principle alone 😂

Definitely Kobe 8 Easter vibes. The green pops and has yellow and purple accents. Excited to do a side by side once (if??) I get my pair.

sk33termcg33 sk33termcg33 i do but I’m tired of jumping through hoops. I’ve got the Counts and if I wanted to get rejected I would go for Jordans on SNKRS. I know they are having supply issues like everyone else but to show “pre-order” and then cancel is ridiculous.
ONE OF US! ONE OF US! (Even though yours didn’t get cancelled - the man is principled)

Sooo… I asked UA customer service about my order for the BHM 9. I haven’t been charged and they haven’t shipped or cancelled. Was told they would ship this week and arrive February 14. We shall see…

Sooo… I asked UA customer service about my order for the BHM 9. I haven’t been charged and they haven’t shipped or cancelled. Was told they would ship this week and arrive February 14. We shall see…
Hope so 🤞🏻I think I’ve been changed though…gotta double check.

Doesn’t look good…my pending charge for the BHM 9s is nowhere to be seen on my cc transaction…still says pending on the UA app. Just waiting for the cancellation email now 😏

Doesn’t look good…my pending charge for the BHM 9s is nowhere to be seen on my cc transaction…still says pending on the UA app. Just waiting for the cancellation email now 😏
I was in the same situation.

Back
Top Bottom