THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

Part of me feels like they made the 9 to make up for limited release of the 8. They’re not wearing those jerseys this year, so why make another colorway for it? But that would mean they’re doing something right.

Last edited:
I just HOPE that the Close It Out ACTUALLY launches THIS Friday! 🙏

89289659-56B0-4080-A6C4-84808B7B7C89.jpeg

They should’ve capitalized when Steph was having that sensational stretch of games and the record. Now, he’s injured and out for the remainder of the season. Interest around these has faded.

Does anybody know/think we’ll get the Abby’s/All-Star MVP’s?

At this point I just hope UA gives us something. I’m getting back into playing and would really like to find a pair of these to play in

Does anybody know/think we’ll get the Abby’s/All-Star MVP’s?

IIRC, launch is in June.

So far, DSG still has the Close It Outs launching on 4/8. What worries is that they’re the only store/site with a listed date.

IIRC, launch is in June.

So far, DSG still has the Close It Outs launching on 4/8. What worries is that they’re the only store/site with a listed date.
Damn they must be really behind.

Can I just say that I hate the new Curry logo? It’s a logo better suited for a running shoe brand sold at Famous Footwear.

They should have stuck with the old SC logo.

I ordered a Pair of Curry go flows on March 23rd and they just made it to Indianapolis last night and have a projected arrival date of April 11th😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
From UA? They’re the worst! I feel like they’re selling stuff before they make it/have it.

Will tomorrow be the date that the Close It Outs launch?!

They’re still alive on DSG’s calendar

87B5AFC2-1A3D-4B4B-A671-B8520C2BCAE6.jpeg

I need to see what the profile looks like, cause the flow sole w/ the 4's completely change that silhouette of that shoe.
100% agree I’m sure the 4 flow feel comfy AF but they look like a horrible sole swap project imo

Finally.gif

Thanks to the OP for the info! Added to cart via the UA app and checked out through UA.com with Rakuten for the 8% cashback. I was going to purchase with additional Slide giftcards (4% cashback), but UA only allows two per transaction. I no longer have to keep refreshing the DSG page daily! :emoji_sweat_smile: Their ETA is next Tuesday with the ShopRunner 2 day shipping.

If you've been following this thread for a while, you know that I've been fiending for this cw! :emoji_smile:
I'll go for a double or triple if I like how they look IRL.

They switched the button to “pre order” not sure what time that happened, but pick up in store (at least for my location) still says it’s available.

Not sure what time that switch happened.

Back
Top Bottom