THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

What you smokin? Dza raw
I dont listen but George Kush, SweetBabyKushGod & Substance Abuse were pretty good (good features & good beats and DZA spit decent).

But KONY damn near put me to sleep with them average *** bars every rapper has said. I only played the 10 Bricks joint and fool rly said "try to hit him with that old skool game .... atari". His flow not even interesting no more either

Anyways, The Stage jams. I expected French Montana to ruin the vibe but he didn't somehow.

Wish it was longer but hey its just an EP so whatever

What? When haven't French and Spitta come correct, ever?

What? When haven't French and Spitta come correct, ever?
Well I can't really answer that because whenever I see French Montana's name I usually don't even bother to listen to the song.

I'm not a fan of his annoying ad-libs or his repetitive, coke boy lyrics so I typically choose not to listen to him.

I did not expect someone as mellow as spitta and someone as hype as French to make a good sound but they did so salute to them.

Well I can't really answer that because whenever I see French Montana's name I usually don't even bother to listen to the song.

I'm not a fan of his annoying ad-libs or his repetitive, coke boy lyrics so I typically choose not to listen to him.

I did not expect someone as mellow as spitta and someone as hype as French to make a good sound but they did so salute to them.

French isn't always hype. Please listen to "In the Sun" and "These B*****" sir. They make smooth, laid back records together.

EP is smooth. Thursday Car is my favorite :smokin

Spitta needs to drop another full length mixtape or ALBUM though.

Stoned Immaculate was amazing

DZA is boring? Hmmm

I heard oj da juiceman dropped a tape a few days ago, y'all should go check it out. Probably not "boring".

DZA = Music for our kind

Dzas still good to me. I could understand people saying he was better in that George Kush/Substance abuse era but If he did fall off a little its not like its in Wiz proportions.

And for the guy who doesn't listen to French/Spitta collabs, I understand where your coming from because I think French is lame 95% of the time, but you can't deny them together:

I think The Stage overall is really good

This is dope, as usual. Curren$y really doesn't miss :pimp:

DZA is fine to me, if it was more than a couple tracks he'd get annoying but in small doses I don't mind his verses.

Last edited:
Just burned a Spitta mix for the whip:

BBS

Scottie Pippens

She Don't Want A Man

Over The Building

Job

Parking Lot Pimps

Sunroof

Hold On

Life Under The Scope

King Kong

Money Machine

Car Service

The Planes

High Tunes

Look Up To The Jets

Bales

1st Place

Audio Dope II

Full Metal

Hennessy Beach

Michael Knight

smokin.gif

And for the guy who doesn't listen to French/Spitta collabs, I understand where your coming from because I think French is lame 95% of the time, but you can't deny them together:

I think The Stage overall is really good

So much this. Please, anyone who slept on their collabs; listen to this.

And this:

Back
Top Bottom