The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Went to Gamestop at 11:50, got out around 12:10.

Played for about 2 and a half hours, got to level 16.

Seems like it takes longer to rank up.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Level 65 already
pimp.gif
Cant wait to prestige Ima prestige tonight
pimp.gif

level 64 here... No way in hell you're gonna prestige tonight. You gotta get to level 75

So you guys think this is worth picking up and there will be alot of online players in the future?
nerd.gif

Should the Xbox360 players have a spinoff thread like the PS3 players? As soon as I get my copy I want to start up some NT team games and wreck everyoneonline.
-The Juice

Waited about an hour in line at Gamestop. Installing the game to my hard drive as we speak.
GT: IICL510II

Originally Posted by JPioneer

So you guys think this is worth picking up and there will be alot of online players in the future?
nerd.gif
I was never good at COD games but my roomate has it and it definitely is a fun game if you're good at it. And the online play is greatthere's always a good amount of people playing online. If you're good at games like that pick it up. But im going to warn you those dudes online arecrazy good
laugh.gif

Well got my 45 mins in. Game has a real halo vibe to it, in a good way. Its way more fast paced than COD4. I had to force myself to turn it off. But !!% withdudes with 2 days of playtime already at level 70.

They better reset this. Off to bed add me up

PSN - djdub0 (thats a zero). Make sure you tell me you're from NT.

Right now I'm not that great my best game has been 18-7 with like 2 assist...I like the afghan map and terminal the most I think. I still haven't beento sleep though

THis game is a step back in the multplayer department if you ask me. It's impossible to not die unless one is camping. All these weapons kill me extremelyfast and there's pop-ups every two seconds.

All these new streaks makes for more campers than before (i know right
indifferent.gif
) and these new maps are so detailed that it makes them impossible to see them. IDK maybe it's because I'm used to always being the best ineach match, but so far I'm averaging like 17 kills and 17 deaths after like 5 games. I know it takes time to get used to it, but from what I've seen sofar; camping and weapons power is going to be an issue for me.

Story mode is fun, but like all the other COD's it's hard to tell what's going on sometimes. Diffrenece is that in this one i'm finding myselfspraying and praying because there is too much action.

Hopefully, I like the game more as time goes on. end rant.

this game is so sick!!! the killstreak options are friggin awesome, guns awesome, maps awesome! took me a while to get used to the maps so my kill death ratiowas under 1 for the first few matches, but after adapting i've been goin 14 and 4 or so again. but night vision goggles; batteries not included? sowhack!!! haven't even got to use mine yet haha

I wanna skip my classes and stay here and play but I gotta go
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'll play as soon as I get home
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

you think if i just walk into walmart or best buy they will have it?

Shouldn't be a problem. I was at the Gamestop in Manassas last night. There were like 100-150 heads
eek.gif

Got my copy though. Played it all night now i'm at work tired
tired.gif

Can't wait to get home though. Holiday tomorrow too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

Originally Posted by The Minister

you think if i just walk into walmart or best buy they will have it?

Shouldn't be a problem. I was at the Gamestop in Manassas last night. There were like 100-150 heads
eek.gif

Got my copy though. Played it all night now i'm at work tired
tired.gif

Can't wait to get home though. Holiday tomorrow too
pimp.gif
ok cool i live in bristow so I'll probably go to one of the places around here.

This game is so nasty. IW lived up to the hype. I like the way that if the host drops out, the ingame match resets itself to a new host.
Went 15-4 on my first match! I can't wait to get the AK.

I knew i shoulda took off today.

PSN: June_The_Beast

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

THis game is a step back in the multplayer department if you ask me. It's impossible to not die unless one is camping.

Eh, it was like this in COD4 as well. Whenever you have a game where you can get kills/killed with a couple of shots, camping is the best strategy to have lowdeaths. It was extremely hard not to die in COD4 if you were just running around and attacking constantly. You would have to be extremely lucky and have a lotof situations throughout the game work in your favor. Almost WHENEVER you run and attack, whether it's COD4 OR MW2, you're essentially risking somenoob or respawner to shoot you right in your back. So camping has unfortunately always been the answer the right strategy for high K/D ratios due to the quickkill nature of the game. For me, it sucks to camp and it's no fun whatsoever. Maybe you should stop worrying about posting your K/D ratio on an Internetsforum or showing it to your friends and actually have some fun with the damn game.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

THis game is a step back in the multplayer department if you ask me. It's impossible to not die unless one is camping.

Eh, it was like this in COD4 as well. Whenever you have a game where you can get kills/killed with a couple of shots, camping is the best strategy to have low deaths. It was extremely hard not to die in COD4 if you were just running around and attacking constantly. You would have to be extremely lucky and have a lot of situations throughout the game work in your favor. Almost WHENEVER you run and attack, whether it's COD4 OR MW2, you're essentially risking some noob or respawner to shoot you right in your back. So camping has unfortunately always been the answer the right strategy for high K/D ratios due to the quick kill nature of the game. For me, it sucks to camp and it's no fun whatsoever. Maybe you should stop worrying about posting your K/D ratio on an Internets forum or showing it to your friends and actually have some fun with the damn game.
+1

Originally Posted by lowslows

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Eh, it was like this in COD4 as well. Whenever you have a game where you can get kills/killed with a couple of shots, camping is the best strategy to have low deaths. It was extremely hard not to die in COD4 if you were just running around and attacking constantly. You would have to be extremely lucky and have a lot of situations throughout the game work in your favor. Almost WHENEVER you run and attack, whether it's COD4 OR MW2, you're essentially risking some noob or respawner to shoot you right in your back. So camping has unfortunately always been the answer the right strategy for high K/D ratios due to the quick kill nature of the game. For me, it sucks to camp and it's no fun whatsoever. Maybe you should stop worrying about posting your K/D ratio on an Internets forum or showing it to your friends and actually have some fun with the damn game.
+1
+2

Back
Top Bottom