The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Nobody invites me because I can't afford the new maps.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

frown.gif
These dudes invited me, knowing damn well I would get kicked
laugh.gif
smh.gif

87: YO Bigjoe just signed on

Me&rafool: He don't got the knew maps

Everybody: invite him so he can get booted
roll.gif

Copped the map pack today... I'll prolly be on throughout the weekend.

I went through the new maps... Carnival and Fuel will be EPIC for Ground War

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

frown.gif
These dudes invited me, knowing damn well I would get kicked
laugh.gif
smh.gif

87: YO Bigjoe just signed on

Me&rafool: He don't got the knew maps

Everybody: invite him so he can get booted
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i be mad ruthless with the boots
smh.gif
smh.gif

no offense but if you dont got the maps, or arent plain good
laugh.gif

ill prolly scoop the maps tomorrow. i dont even feel like trying to do the map share thing. i just havent felt like rolling thru to best buy (to use a gift card) and get more points.

ill holla tomorrow tho.
nerd.gif

copped the maps this morning.

Carnival =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Trailer Park =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Vacant =
pimp.gif

Fuel =
eek.gif

Strike =
grin.gif

Carnival is just cool. map is a good size, and split into good sized quadrants that you can do work in. got into a shotgun battle in the funhouse earlier.... it was dope. i wandered around the map in a private match and there are tons of dope spots you can get to. the top of the rocket.... on the rollercoaster tracks... underneath the spaceship. this map is pretty off the chain.

Trailer Park might be my new favorite map. i like the close quarters maps like Rust, Highrise, etc... and this is pretty much the same. its more of a gun on gun type of map... which im sure we can all appreciate.

Vacant is cool too. MW2 is my first COD game, so i never played this map... but its pretty dope. similar to the previous map... its pretty small in size. if youre on point, you can easily lock down a room/area and do work. played HQ a few times on this map and it was terrible (tubers) .... but TDM was awesome.

Strike isnt bad. i only played it twice, but sabotage and demolition arent really my games. map is pretty huge though, when you include all the buildings and levels. if a dude with crunk sniping skills finds a spot... it could be game over tho.

Fuel is ridiculously big. its like Wasteland, Highrise and Rust all combined into one map. i only got to play this map for a minute or two before the game ended.... but its crazy. i dont even know what class i would use for this joint.

so, yeah... the maps are cool. ill probably be on when i get back to the crib if anyones tryin to run.

btw, Striker >

For those of you that want to "map share" here is what I found.

http://www.nextgenboards....ap-packs-on-xbox360.html

I did this, I bought them, and I loaded them on my brothers HDD perfectly fine. I was confused on the 5th and 6th step, but I just re-downloaded it from my GT on my brothers HDD and then logged on to Xbox.com and kept hitting next, and today I saw him playing and I said "I guess the map sharing work" and he just noticed it
laugh.gif

It worked for me, hopefully everyone else can use this as well and can benefit from this tutorial.

You may have to make an account, but it takes like 20 seconds, so no big deal and it might not be a bad forum to browse.

seems like the new maps got added to TDM and the other playlists over the weekend. ill probably run a few matches after TCAP.
nerd.gif

Now I remember why I don't play this stupid game... all people do is nubetube and use shotguns... so stupid

i couldve got a nuke earlier today on STORM... i actually had it equipped too.

got the AC-130 and had the whole team trapped in that small building by the trucks. got 3 quick double kills and the match ended. smh. thats probably the closest ill ever come, lol.

Back
Top Bottom