The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

pimp.gif

dudes get mad salty over the blank GTs tho. shlts hilarious to me. i mean... it hurts our team more than theres. they should be used to dudes with cold blooded pro by now (no name marker)... so that shouldnt even matter. then you got our dumb #$#@* wastin clip after clip shooting each other, so it evens out
laugh.gif

they just get mad because we usually wreck, and they want to blame it on somethin other than their lack of skill. i would be mad too, when we get into beast mode... its like a care package glitch with all the airstrikes and care packages.

ive probably held 5-6 harriers in my pocket because the airspace was too crowded and the match ended. like the homie bedrock says... "yall dudes are savages"

I was playing with you dudes the other day my mic is broken I wanted to ask

how do I get a blank sn I wanna be down with the NT TINC SCAVANGERS CLAN

pm me
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Got my first nuke today(well legit, other was from a care package) Got it on rundown. So beast controlled the middle building like a champ.
pimp.gif

Wait... What?
indifferent.gif

2z65e1s.jpg

Me and 2 other niketalkers where playing S&D and some jtaggers modded the lobby, after having fun with auto M16 and Famas for a little bit we left but i guess we were "infected" got a care package and it was a jtagged nuke. Called it in and it counted towards my "end game" challenge.

Does anybody on NT snipe with the intervention? If you want to really challenge yourself trying run and gun sniping. Its so fun too.

Originally Posted by 0n the grind

I wanna be down with the NT TINC SCAVANGERS CLAN

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You dont wanna be down with them dudes man
smh.gif
.. No honor or nobility

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

I'm off of COD/XBL until Wednesday/Thursday. Need to crack down on finals, I moved it to my car. Yes it is that serious
kansas, though
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This. [/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was playing alone earlier and got a damn triple double
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

There's more of us out there, watch out.
smh.gif

These dudes stopped me from getting a nuke because they were savaging..

smh.gif
My chopper gunner ended up getting 4assists, got up to 24-1 then dudes killed me
indifferent.gif

The most ridiculous thing i've ever seen playing with these dudes was getting an assist on a predator missle
smh.gif
like how is that even possible?

man... yall aint jokin about the savages. i dropped a predator the other day with 4 dudes camped out behind the gas station on invasion. by the time it hit, all them dudes were gone. smh.

kills are hard to come by sometimes... its like ration stamps during the great depression. times is tuff... survival of the fittest.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

man... yall aint jokin about the savages. i dropped a predator the other day with 4 dudes camped out behind the gas station on invasion. by the time it hit, all them dudes were gone. smh.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

kills are hard to come by sometimes... its like ration stamps during the great depression. times is tuff... survival of the fittest.

moz-screenshot.png
SMFH....This happens all the time when I play with these savages...groups of people bunched together then they disappear....

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

I'm off of COD/XBL until Wednesday/Thursday. Need to crack down on finals, I moved it to my car. Yes it is that serious
kansas, though
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This. [/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Aus10
The Panamanian can shut up.
r0yalty, you just plain suck at video games in general, go sell your xbox.

Back
Top Bottom