The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Henz my bad for leaving early, my wife thought she heard shoot out and wanted me to come to bed -_-. good running wit u hit me up tomorrow

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

360=ps3

....NY>ca
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

REATALK get the @#+!#% maps already...
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
dudes giggling and !%+# having votes on to let me play or not. its whatever, id rather play by myself than play with dudes that stay on henzo nuts though.

laugh.gif
@all the giggling

my dude i got an invite from rafool and odrama. but all henzo driders were giggling and taking votes ala survivor on whether to let me play or not. it was getting mad awkward with grown $#* men giggling to themselves. it came down they wasnt going to let me play, but they acted like some straight b's about it though. thats all. no im not mad.

Idk bout all of that but I was rolling wit them for the first time today and it went well , running wit them made my kd go up and these ppl actually watch ur back unlike random ppl that just go in for the kills and no teamwork. They prolly was just messing wit u that day.

^like i said fam, its whatever. they was being b's about it, as evident by dudes comment earlier.

like i said its cool. it was getting awkward with all the giggling though thats why i asked "ya done"
laugh.gif
just would have been better if ya would have been straight up about it like "nah we aint want to play with you since you aint got the maps"

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by Will0827

Is it just me or is anyone else on ps3 having some lag issues?

yeah im lagging too brah,but it says its my connection only though so idk.
mad.gif
yea the ps3 version is having really bad connection issues

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Idk bout all of that but I was rolling wit them for the first time today and it went well , running wit them made my kd go up and these ppl actually watch ur back unlike random ppl that just go in for the kills and no teamwork. They prolly was just messing wit u that day.

word, ran with the fam the other day. rollin with NT is like rollin with your normal homies... lulz + good communication. i also noticed that we can get kinda beastly, since everyone is pretty decent. i dont know how many matches we played... but there was only like 1 that ANYONE had a negative k/d.

pimp.gif

i was mashing this afternoon on Spec Ops with my homie, these Juggernauts cannot fuuuuucck with me. still cant understand why they dont incorporate splitscreen into the campaign. if they EVER make a co-op call of duty, its game-fuccing-over.

You dudes are getting mad sensitive with this whole "why didn't I get an invite" nonsense...

Is it really that serious?

^shut up CJ. doosta got mad cuz yall had a democratic vote to see if he could play cuz he aint have maps?

that's mad ayo. but we all running right now.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

^shut up CJ. doosta got mad cuz yall had a democratic vote to see if he could play cuz he aint have maps?

that's mad ayo. but we all running right now.
tris
eyes.gif
i wasnt mad. it was whatever to me. if they didnt want me to play they didnt want me to play.

Back
Top Bottom