The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

I put down BC2 to play on the new maps. I was one that never complained about camping before but this %$$$ is RIDICULOUS now. On the kill cam all you see is heartbeat sensors and some dude chillin in a corner. Or the shootouts with shotguns..

I'm goin back to BC2. Yall can keep this crap..

You come into this thread just to complain? Why don't you just keep it moving and drop this game in its entirety?

gonna run some TDM during the mavs game. holla.

EDIT.

some cat got EXTRA heated at me a minute ago. started cussin me out in the lobby, sent me an angry voice message and everything... sayin i took his kill.

i came around the corner in Invasion (by the tank)... unloaded a clip and got a double kill + game winning kill. apparently there was a dude in last stand/final stand laying behind the dude i killed.... so my strays killed that guy too. *shrug*

i mean... if i see a dude in final stand, and notice a teammate nearby shooting him... ill let them finish off. im not a hater. but even if i WAS trying to take his kill... dudes take games too seriously. lol.

i hope i didnt ruin his night. or life.

Headquarters Pro is mad fun
laugh.gif
, went like 60-8 in a game with my Harriers/Choppers being blown up immediately of course.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

EDIT.

some cat got EXTRA heated at me a minute ago. started cussin me out in the lobby, sent me an angry voice message and everything... sayin i took his kill.

i came around the corner in Invasion (by the tank)... unloaded a clip and got a double kill + game winning kill. apparently there was a dude in last stand/final stand laying behind the dude i killed.... so my strays killed that guy too. *shrug*

i mean... if i see a dude in final stand, and notice a teammate nearby shooting him... ill let them finish off. im not a hater. but even if i WAS trying to take his kill... dudes take games too seriously. lol.

i hope i didnt ruin his night. or life.
Henz is always gettin mad for us taken his kills.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't think he would get that worked up though, who knows, if we keep doing it, may happen.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Nah I think you got Henz confused with Duke...

dude be cryin about everything... But when he doin good (which is majority of the time i aint gonna swell
laugh.gif
) he steady lookin for acknowledgment...
laugh.gif

"Why didn't you save me BMoore??"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nah, when I'm runnin with them it's usually Duke taken Henz's kills
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I about took one away from Duke today but he saw me lurkin and finished the guy off on last stand
laugh.gif

New hack is out where you can knife your enemy from across the map literally.
I got into a lobby with a friend, next thing you know I get knifed in salvage from across the map.
I look at kill cam and just start laughing and don't believe it.

No ducktales.

Plus in the lobby I was in the guy that did the hack also did some hack where every care package (4 kill streak) was an AC-130.
And if you had an e drop you get a nuke. The nuke started off from 30 seconds. So 7 kill streak = nuke in that lobby.

All I did was laugh it off but still
smh.gif

I am gonna merk dudes when they have the maps for ps3 since I have a headstart
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Finally getting the hang of the new maps & I just got my ACR back so I'm good to go

laugh.gif
@ Rafool .. When I talk about dudes stealing kills Im not genuinely angry just adding humor to the game, but this dude duke seem like he follows me around and steals them purposely
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

I had some dude hook me up with 10th Prestige before the update dropped and now my K/D Ratio is crazy, I'm at like 22.34 or something.
My score is like 9,000,000 +. I hope I don't get banned from XBL some how.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

New maps are good, I guess. Salvage is horrible for Search & Destroy though.
sick.gif

Also, when's that tournament? DT ftw.
hook it up with the info for that 10 th prestige lobby
nerd.gif

Yes you can

My girl told me 1 night I woke up & said " 1 man army " & went back to sleep
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
prolly was still
mad.gif
about dudes using that noob tube exploit

Originally Posted by Rafool

Nah, when I'm runnin with them it's usually Duke taken Henz's kills
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I about took one away from Duke today but he saw me lurkin and finished the guy off on last stand
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That dude in last stand, I saw rafool like,
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
on the other side of the dude.

henz0 wrote:
laugh.gif
@ Rafool .. When I talk about dudes stealing kills Im not genuinely angry just adding humor to the game, but this dude duke seem like he follows me around and steals them purposely
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I only do dumb !!** like, running around you shooting a non silenced gun, but I rarely take your !!** on purpose, sometimes I just need a kill
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Yes you can

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
prolly was still
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
prolly was still
mad.gif
Son had a nightmare over that !+%@.
roll.gif

nickthestick, holla at me with the unedited version of that fam...
nerd.gif

Yes you can

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
prolly was still
mad.gif
roll.gif

Yo Henz that reminds me of what some dude did, said his parents told him he woke up in the middle of the night, walked into their room and asked his mom "where should I drop the care package?"
roll.gif

He stopped playing it for a while.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom