The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

SMH... they need to make a way you can't join peoples free for all games... SOOOO Sick of people boosting and getting nukes... such BS

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

been ADDICTED to Dragon Age: Origins. So I have not dealt with the "new wave" of hackers. What I don't understand is, why is this game so easy to hack? I don't understand.

-The Juice
IW is using the same code they used in COD MW to build MW2, so hackers are having a easy time to crack this one

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

been ADDICTED to Dragon Age: Origins. So I have not dealt with the "new wave" of hackers. What I don't understand is, why is this game so easy to
hack? I don't understand.

-The Juice
IW is using the same code they used in COD MW to build MW2, so hackers are having a easy time to crack this one

So friggen annoying, those fast moving games are awful.....

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

damn harrier + pavelow in the sky = instant wins.

i was beasting last night.
Not on me
grin.gif
I will die on purpose just to pull my Launcher out
pimp.gif
Same here........ steppin on your own Semtex

I don't play that son!!!!!!!!!

I've been on a ROLL these past couple of days
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Been going like 50-9, 40-13, etc.
Feels sooo good especially after my wave of bad games
laugh.gif

Oh and I played a couple of 10th prestige dudes today, they were awful for being that high of a level... I was murking them with the M16 and the dude messagesme after the game "M16 KING good job 1st prestige"... dude thinks he's superior or something calling me a 1st prestige
eyes.gif

with all the hacks, boosting, etc im not as excited about this game as i was with cod4. with cod4 i was playing everyday, but with mw2 i can go a couple dayswithout playing. it just gets old after a while when you got two dudes in the corner boosting to get kills in ffa. dudes going 32-0 and his boy going 0-26
smh.gif
ibe trying my hardest to find them once i figure out they boosting, but its always too late
tired.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

with all the hacks, boosting, etc im not as excited about this game as i was with cod4. with cod4 i was playing everyday, but with mw2 i can go a couple days without playing. it just gets old after a while when you got two dudes in the corner boosting to get kills in ffa. dudes going 32-0 and his boy going 0-26
smh.gif
i be trying my hardest to find them once i figure out they boosting, but its always too late
tired.gif

same here. i tried playin a few days ago. got into a hacked game. it was pretty annoying so i just shut it off. havent been on since. might give it a shottonight. gt troublingrumble

I was in a FFA "Hacked" game....I forget which urban type map...%!! was like a ice rink.
I dominated though and took 1st. So whatever.

First time I didn't mute everyone's mic. Dudes either sound like 5 year olds or from the deep south.

I have a hard as hell time playing team games because I'm partially color blind, so green/red is a pain. Therefore I suck in team games.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I was in a FFA "Hacked" game....I forget which urban type map...%!! was like a ice rink.

First time I didn't mute everyone's mic. Dudes either sound like 5 year olds or from the deep south.
I have a hard as hell time playing team games because I'm partially color blind, so green/red is a pain. Therefore I suck in team games.

Damn. That sucks man. So does green and red both look the same to you? If you played team hardcore you'd probably get cussed out a lot.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Damn. That sucks man. So does green and red both look the same to you? If you played team hardcore you'd probably get cussed out a lot.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

with all the hacks, boosting, etc im not as excited about this game as i was with cod4. with cod4 i was playing everyday, but with mw2 i can go a couple days without playing. it just gets old after a while when you got two dudes in the corner boosting to get kills in ffa. dudes going 32-0 and his boy going 0-26
smh.gif
i be trying my hardest to find them once i figure out they boosting, but its always too late
tired.gif

Seriously that pisses me off SOOOOO much.. all I play is FFA... they need a way to prevent people from joining a friends FFA game

You have to admit it is awesome to ruin a party when people are nuke boosting, though. Very gratifying feeling. You get at least 3 kills out of the dealbecause they are using tactical insertion. Tough to find them, sometimes.

So I've finally accepted the fact it is much easier to get kills by camping. I've been running around like Usain Bolt and getting killed left andright. I started moving around less and now I've gotten more kills. I played some nuke boosters earlier...it was cool 'cause I got second place but Iwas a little mad.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

So I've finally accepted the fact it is much easier to get kills by camping. I've been running around like Usain Bolt and getting killed left and right. I started moving around less and now I've gotten more kills. I played some nuke boosters earlier...it was cool 'cause I got second place but I was a little mad.
this be having me hot. ill have the top kills, ill stop paying attention then next thing i know they dropping a nuke. game over i went 23-4 withthe next person in their teens in kills. then with the dude that was boosting with the 32 kills.
smh.gif

on most maps i figured out where they hide at, but its the larger ones wheres its a little difficult.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

So I've finally accepted the fact it is much easier to get kills by camping. I've been running around like Usain Bolt and getting killed left and right. I started moving around less and now I've gotten more kills. I played some nuke boosters earlier...it was cool 'cause I got second place but I was a little mad.
this be having me hot. ill have the top kills, ill stop paying attention then next thing i know they dropping a nuke. game over i went 23-4 with the next person in their teens in kills. then with the dude that was boosting with the 32 kills.
smh.gif

on most maps i figured out where they hide at, but its the larger ones wheres its a little difficult.

Yeah...you never check the score and by the time you do it's too late.

Back
Top Bottom