The Official Bald Head Thread Vol. Knowing When To Let Go

Figured NT needed a thread for everything bald head related ie best razors to use, after shave, preventing razor bumps and irritation.

I struggled with the thinning corners and decided that it was time to just shave it bald. My brother and dad are bald and I figured I'd join the club and stop fighting it. \

Made the move in November of last year and love it

My razor of choice

This to soothe the razor bumps

Bald NT'ers, where you at?

Think that razor is good for shaving facial hair? and I thought you'd look different.

Also my hairline looks like it is kinda receeding and I'm still in highschool.

It is, I used it when I was shaving my face and it was a really smooth shave. I'm growing my beard now so I just trim it very carefully using it.

I plan on copping something like this in the near future

i have yet to go full bic. my hairline is receeding a bit and ive always had thin hair that has only gotten thinner. right now i just go with the Wahl clippers with no attachment and run with that. Once the top thins out to the point where I have the friar tuck thing going on, I will have to go with the full bald.

lol @ knowing when to let go

noticed my corners are thinning a lil bit but nothing too serious

I've been wanting to cut all mine off for a while. But hesitant to do so because I'm pretty lanky and I don't want to cut all my hair off and just look like I'm sick

I never would have thought jay looked like that.:nerd: Still Did u give your head a rogaine/bosely attempt before hand?

I never would have thought jay looked like that.:nerd: Still Did u give your head a rogaine/bosely attempt before hand?

No, I didn't try to save it. Didn't want to spend the $ and time doing all that. I save on time and $ by not sitting at the barber shop to shell out $50 a month. All I pay for now are cartridges and shave gel.
Shaving gel of choice

No, I didn't try to save it. Didn't want to spend the $ and time doing all that. I save on time and $ by not sitting at the barber shop to shell out $50 a month. All I pay for now are cartridges and shave gel.
Shaving gel of choice
Im talking about those hair therapytransplant things I see in commercials

Mannnn I have a big dome and my corners are getting worse, my barber keeps pushing my hairline back to save it..But I'm close to having my hairline in the middle of my head..What kills me is my dies are perfect, I got waves and everything. It's just the front is thinning..My big head is making me scared to just shave it off though
frown.gif

Welcome to the club.
Shaved my head bald years ago, and my fiancie now wife loved it so much that I've kept it ever since.

Don't like looking at Big Sean's stunt double every morning, but this product is amazing.
Apply lotion, Shave with the grain of your hair without adding any water.

Fusion styler for morning when I'm to lazy to use the t-edger on the beard line.

Last edited:
Nah Miles I didn't even consider trying that, going bald was the only option for me. Those transplants and all that require surgery and is more of a headache than anything. You would be surprised at how many women love bald heads

I'm 23 I'm not quite there yet but kinda just want to get it over with now, the only thing that holds me back is the cholo stereotype :lol:

I'm going to the barbershop very soon to get it shaved bald. My hair has thinned out like crazy over the past four years.

I'm 23 and shaved it off this past March right before spring break.

I hated having to get a cut damn near twice a week just to keep it low. 

I don't roll with any razors tho (and I have straight hair).

If your afraid of razor bumps, grab this Amazon product ASIN B000FJ2I2O

Shaved my head for the first time about a month ago. It looked good initially, but then I got mad razor bumps on the back of my head/neck area. Scared me off from doin it again. I'ma go ahead and cop one of these, then I'll be back in the club

I tried growing it out but I'm thinning bad. So I shaved it off. I just accepted the fact that I can't have long hair... :smh:

im 23 and ive started thinning out on my corners and its getting worse so im about to shave it bald.... ive been putting it off for probably two years by now trying to cherish my last remaining years of a head of hair... my dads bald and my moms dad is bald so its inevitable but its just sad really.... you dont think being a teenager and being bald as hell by 25. ive taken my hair for granted lol.

Back
Top Bottom