The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Just caught up on Attack on Titan Before the Fall and Attack on Titan

AoT Before the Fall- Thoroughly bored with this story, as it has no connection to the main one from what I can tell, and i'm really just starting to wonder where its going. I don't really care about any of the characters in it at all.

AoT- Man, when you decide to eat your friend to accomplish your goal(s) you've lost my sympathy. :smh: Especially when you're doing it because some guy who's ignored you your entire life is telling you to. Still like how things have developed however, in terms of the general mystery behind the formation of this world. Though at this point I kind of hate Eren as a character.

watching naruto all over before I finish it off, I left off at chapter 639. Anime is so much more enjoyable than reading the manga.

Missed this part 1 naruto, the underdog who wouldn't let anyone **** with him. The neji fight being one of my favorites and him using rasengan on kabuto got me on the edge of my seat right now. Zabuza soloing gato and the hired goons with no arms and a kunai being another classic for me

Truly, Part 1 was a golden age. Enjoyed every arc immensly, whereas Part 2 was hit or miss, before being all misses in the last half of the story. :smh: I think in the end I liked Naruto and Sasuke better in Part 1 than I did in Part 2.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Assassination Classroom[/COLOR]. Hot damn I like it. :lol:

Yes.

Started it a few months back at the suggestion of a friend. So good and interesting.

I let my anticipation get the best of me. Tokyo ghoul was supposed to open up with some action and ayato was supposed to get an *** whoopin of epic proportions but they switched it up and have him join aogiri tree. I admit the manga did have a somewhat disappointing ending but they still could've followed it and just changed the ending but since I really like this series i'm going to follow it regardless unlike bleach it seems everybody in this thread clocked out on bleach

There are two series (Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood), which can be found all over (Netflix, Hulu, any site that shows anime will have them), two movies (Conqueror of Shamballa and The Sacred Star of Milos) and a manga. FMA Brotherhood is the exact same story as the manga, just adapted into anime format. The second movie, Sacred Star of Milos, takes place in this universe. FMA is the first anime series that took place, and was being created at the same time as the manga, and finished before the manga ever started, and therefore has its oqn unique storyline. Conqeror of Shamballa takes place in this universe. It really doesn't matter which series you watch first, as they again have completely divergent storylines that don't interact or overlap in any major ways, outside of their bieng similar characters of course. I personally consider Brotherhood to be the superior storyline, but its better to watch both and decide for yourself. I'll go ahead and PM you two links to a site that has both now, along witht the films.
I'd highly recommend watching brotherhoid first, then fma.

I'm glad to see that the one shot anime [COLOR=#red]Death Billiards[/COLOR] from a while back got made into an anime this season ([COLOR=#red]Death Parade[/COLOR]). :pimp:

Edit:
Just finished the first episode. It's just as good as the one shot was. I'm gonna enjoy this series. :pimp:
First lesson from this episode, watch out for gold diggers kids. :lol:

Last edited:
Just saw the first episode of Aldnoah Zero 2. man... :smh:
My jimmies were all over the place man. I went from rustled, to unrustled, to even more rustled than before. those scumbag martians... :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Just saw the first episode of Aldnoah Zero 2. man... :smh:
My jimmies were all over the place man. I went from rustled, to unrustled, to even more rustled than before. those scumbag martians... :smh: :lol:

repped thank you so mmuch for telling me this was out

That last episode of AZ had me in my feels. like Cpt. Hughes funeral Feels.

btw where can I watch assassination classroom, isn't on animal freak

repped thank you so mmuch for telling me this was out

That last episode of AZ had me in my feels. like Cpt. Hughes funeral Feels.
btw where can I watch assassination classroom, isn't on animal freak

KissAnime is the plug. But make sure you're looking for it by it's Japanese name.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see that the one shot anime Death Billiards from a while back got made into an anime this season (Death Parade).
pimp.gif

Edit:
Just finished the first episode. It's just as good as the one shot was. I'm gonna enjoy this series.
pimp.gif
First lesson from this episode, watch out for gold diggers kids.
laugh.gif
Thought the lesson was watch out for thots.
mean.gif

Just saw the first episode of Aldnoah Zero 2. man...
mean.gif
My jimmies were all over the place man. I went from rustled, to unrustled, to even more rustled than before. those scumbag martians...
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Man, what a troll of a script! But not bad twist of events. I'm ready for S2.

Thought the lesson was watch out for thots. :smh:
I guess she was that too. :lol:
But like she said, she wanted the money in the first place. :smh:
There were parts that were confusing though. like where it showed her texting in bed, then later it switched to him texting in bed. I didn't know who was good or bad there. :lol:

Sigh. Aldnoah had a chance to go in a completely different and new direction but instead it copped out and went how I thought it would. Where's the risk.

Sigh. Aldnoah had a chance to go in a completely different and new direction but instead it copped out and went how I thought it would. Where's the risk.

anytime a manga/anime does something like that it's damned if they do damned if they don't...

I like it

it would've been lack luster if we got all that in season 1 to not be expanded on in season 2.
by that I mean Earths only possible savior in Inaho.
atleast the princess is still dead.

anytime a manga/anime does something like that it's damned if they do damned if they don't...

I like it

it would've been lack luster if we got all that in season 1 to not be expanded on in season 2.
by that I mean Earths only possible savior in Inaho.
atleast the princess is still dead.
The thing is, the whole set up was stupid in the first place. Slaine randomly turns heel. Ok if that's going to be the case than you work with that and his actions. But instead you nullify any of the real consequences.

They don't even need the princess anymore.

The people from earth still need her to stop the war by exposing the truth. That's not gonna change. I'm guessing that's why the were going to space in this episode. Slaine deserves to die now IMO. He got so butthurt that the princess cared about Inaho more than him That he shot him and he's willingly allowing and supporting evil just to get rid of the people the princess cared more about. All while keeping the real princess in suspended animation in his room all to himself. He better not have a face turn later in the season or I'll be very upset. :smh:

The thing is, the whole set up was stupid in the first place. Slaine randomly turns heel. Ok if that's going to be the case than you work with that and his actions. But instead you nullify any of the real consequences.

The people from earth still need her to stop the war by exposing the truth. That's not gonna change. I'm guessing that's why the were going to space in this episode. Slaine deserves to die now IMO. He got so butthurt that the princess cared about Inaho more than him That he shot him and he's willingly allowing and supporting evil just to get rid of the people the princess cared more about. All while keeping the real princess in suspended animation in his room all to himself. He better not have a face turn later in the season or I'll be very upset. :smh:
Basically what 2sappy said.

on top of the fact he was never on anyone's side.

It works out perfectly. IMO
I wonder if Inaho will be better or worst now. with his ailments

Back
Top Bottom