The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I think I would've rather seen sasuke's entire discussion with the sage instead. ah well

FMA & FMA Brotherhood :smokin

where did you purchase that pocket watch?

After gloating about buying the Eva Platinum collection my friend hits me up and lets me know she has it too but she's been trying to sell it.

She would've sold it to me for $60

**** everything.

But I got my Madoka Rebellion BD today, so it's not all too bad

I think I would've rather seen sasuke's entire discussion with the sage instead. ah well
and waste another chapter? nah, b, they can keep that
laugh.gif

oh nah, instead of the chapter with naruto...I would've rather seen it from sasuke's POV. would've been nice to see if his stance has completely changed or if he's just helping out cause madara is in the way of his goals.

These are my favorite animes that I recommend watching if you haven't already.

Fate/ Zero: In my opinion, it's the closest thing you get to a perfect series.
Samurai Champloo: Very fun to watch, great replay value.
Cowboy Bebop: Haven't finished it yet, but I love it so far. It has the same vibe as Champloo
FMA Brotherhood: Great story and execution
Attack on Titan: I still think it's a tad bit overrated, but its a good show (I would pick the previous mentions above this easily)
Code Geass: To me, the ending truly made the show spectacular
Gurren Lagann: If you take it for what it is (mindless fun) you'll love this show
Mu*****i: Just a beautiful series

Shows I have yet to watch but I am planning to:
Count of Monti Cristo
Baccano
Eden of the East

Any advice on which to watch first and what to avoid?
Seen all those in your first animes except for Fate/ Zero and some of Code Geass. In the list for you to Baccano was damn along with Eden of the East.(check out the movie to).

What's everyone thought on Gungrave. I thought it was a good story until the last few episodes.

I played the game and always wanted to check out the anime. thanks for the reminder 
smokin.gif

Akuma No Riddle

Best new series thus far. Nothing else has stood out so far, that includes the return of Fairy Tail.

How was that new fairy tail ep?

I still got like 65 episodes to plow thru. If it was as good as one piece I woulda been done :smh:

How was that new fairy tail ep?

I still got like 65 episodes to plow thru. If it was as good as one piece I woulda been done
mean.gif
It just picks up were the anime ends with the continuation of the grand magic games arc. It was just a regular episode

Got here today, gonna watch on Wednesday when I'm off :pimp:

Hopefully NGE gets here next week on one of my days off so I marathon it again

Actually on episode 5 of that right now. I can at least look past the magical girl part enough to already see that the plot is solid and I love the witch battle scenes.

Actually on episode 5 of that right now. I can at least look past the magical girl part enough to already see that the plot is solid and I love the witch battle scenes.

It gets better man, once you get passed episode 3 it really picks up.

Just a heads up, if you're planning on watching the movies after the series, skip the first 2 and go straight for Rebellion, the first 2 are just recaps with new animation, Rebellion is a direct sequel

It gets better man, once you get passed episode 3 it really picks up.

Just a heads up, if you're planning on watching the movies after the series, skip the first 2 and go straight for Rebellion, the first 2 are just recaps with new animation, Rebellion is a direct sequel

I actually had already bookmarked links to the movies, so I really appreciate the heads up :lol:

I definitely see myself liking this though. I'm taking an exam online right now and find myself ITCHING to switch back over to the tab I have episode 5 up in and just take the L (I might have already, actually :lol:)

I actually had already bookmarked links to the movies, so I really appreciate the heads up :lol:

I definitely see myself liking this though. I'm taking an exam online right now and find myself ITCHING to switch back over to the tab I have episode 5 up in and just take the L (I might have already, actually :lol:)

:lol: no problem man, we saw all 3 in theaters and regretted watching the first 2 because we were hoping they were gonna be like the Evangelion Rebuild movies where 2.22 was a recap but had new characters and added more to the story.

Nope, just 4 hours of a watered down version of Madoka with a new OP.

Fight it, Madoka is still gonna be there when you're done :lol:

:lol: no problem man, we saw all 3 in theaters and regretted watching the first 2 because we were hoping they were gonna be like the Evangelion Rebuild movies where 2.22 was a recap but had new characters and added more to the story.

Nope, just 4 hours of a watered down version of Madoka with a new OP.

Fight it, Madoka is still gonna be there when you're done :lol:

Talk about a waste of time :lol: If it helps, your sacrifice paid off for me :pimp: You also just reminded me that I really need to re-watch Evangelion. I watched it from start to finish on Adult Swim back when they had it, but I feel like I used to forget a lot of events having to wait a week per episode and I probably even missed a couple episodes.

Resisted the urge and got a 96 on the exam... only to realize that it was due tomorrow (Sunday), and three quizzes were due today. L's were taken regardless after all :lol: :smh:

Whatever, I now have all Sunday to watch anime and lounge.

Whatever, I now have all Sunday to watch anime and lounge.

I envy you man, I wish I had a weekend day off :/

But Wednesday and Thursday are prime anime days :lol:

In other news,

when the season 2 BD drops tho I might just reconsider it, mostly because I don't think they deserve it for that ending :lol:

Back
Top Bottom