The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Monogatari ep. 2
Score one for the Fans!!! :evil: :wow: :nthat:
Now back to the story. :lol:
Black Hanekawa is back, and it looks like s/he might be a good guy this time. We'll have to wait and see. That white tiger launched BH up high. I'm surprised there were no injuries.

Ep 2.

Homie of mine told me the Blu Rays/dvds will not have the body parts blurred out :pimp:

I'm still waiting for the homie araragi to show up :nerd:

Silver Spoon Episode 1-

First ep was pretty good, but i am a SOL guy so i might be a bit bias.

Gonna be interesting to see how Hachiken tries to get with the horse girl :pimp:

If you're into Slice Of Life anime THIS is the perfect show for you.

Interestingly enough season 2 is already scheduled for january and that was before the first ep even aired lol. To me thats always a good sign of things to come!

This is actually false. I looked it up after I watched the episode too because it sounded so familiar. :lol:

Servant x Service ep 2
I'm loving that this is becoming pretty office-like in that it's side-character focused with the main character being fairly normal compared to the others.

NOOOOO! Its not her!? :frown:

Damn sure fooled me, sounded just like her!

I'd have to agree! I myself love the office till steve left and i definitely feel that vibe as well. The cosplay though :lol:

In recent news, any Fate series fans should be excited, the same studio that did Fate/Zero just got the rights to Fate/Stay Night :wow: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: A remake or an adaption of another route should be coming in the next few years. I'm hyped as hell. :D

Dat new Attack on Titan OP. :pimp:
I actually wasn't feeling the new OP. :frown: The new ED was pretty nice though.

Then again, this is in a season with Free! and Watamote's musical goodness. :lol:

Attack on Titan ep 14
Levi. :x :lol: :lol: :pimp: What a plan. He's going to end up being this series's col Mustang.

I love how weird the recon corp leaders are. :lol:

I guess this means less and less focus on the rest of the rookie 10 though. :frown:

Flipbook Luffy v Gaara :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
In recent news, any Fate series fans should be excited, the same studio that did Fate/Zero just got the rights to Fate/Stay Night :wow: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: A remake or an adaption of another route should be coming in the next few years. I'm hyped as hell. :D
I actually wasn't feeling the new OP. :frown: The new ED was pretty nice though.

Then again, this is in a season with Free! and Watamote's musical goodness. :lol:
Watamote has IMO the best song this season. I love it. :lol: :pimp:

One Piece is sweet :smokin

tumblr_m5rn5gWozM1r5ctlfo2_500.gif

Last edited:
Psycho-Pass is too dope :pimp:

I'm all caught up on Chuunibyou, now I'm stupid hyped for the movie and new season, I'm gonna hold off on DxD NEW and wait for it to finish before I watch, same with Monogatari S2.

im watching Free! and idk if its me, but I think the animation style changed. idk. Pretty interesting so far

outlaw star ED still best of all time imo

actually between that or Endless Waltz mid scene song

Do you mean White Reflection?
Man, this song took me way back. :pimp:
I miss being a kid. :frown:

Now on to Watamote Ep. 2
Man, this show is all over the place with the feels. Half the time I don't know what I'm feeling. :lol:
The ending to this episode made me feel so bad for her though. :lol: :frown:
And like last time, that OP is too OP. :lol:

Watamote! ep 2
Poor Tomoko :frown:

Every time they build up Tomoko to have an awesome day and you feel happy as hell for her, BOOM, they hit you. :frown:

She has dope taste in music though. That ending song was pretty awesome.

That bike scene had me DYING though. :lol:

Last edited:
Naruto is out.

man, what a chapter. :pimp:
Second Hokage with the infinite explosions. :wow:
The third got bodied quick. The way he got taken out reminded me of Big-O's Pile bunker attack. :lol:
That ending though. :wow:
I knew Sasuke was up to something.

Last edited:
bleach going on a 6 week break :smh:

Man, they can take as long as they need to try to make sure that this series finishes strong.

The whole inevitable Uryuu vs. Ichigo battle has some definite potential to it if they handle it in a non-cliche way. Hopefully they spend at least a few days figuring out how to do that.

Back
Top Bottom