The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Stardust Crusaders
To quote Joseph Jostar, OH MY GOD!! :wow:
So much happened so fast that I had to watch the episode twice. :lol:
We got D'arby down. Kenny G got murked before he even did anything. :lol:
My boy Vanilla Ice (has anyone ever said that about the artist? :lol:) came out and put in work Immediately. Poor Avdol never stood a chance. :smh:
Why does the black, egyptian man always gotta die first? :lol:

We're at that point now boys. The hype is only gonna keep goin up now. :pimp:

BOSS STUFF, ISN'T IT.
laugh.gif
Hell yeah!

The music.
smokin.gif

Romcom Snafu
Poor Yuki, sad because she could have been president. :frown:
Also, those dudes from the other school are so incompetent that it hurts to watch. Even the SC from Hikki's school know it and are tired of doing everything for them. :lol:
All these girls catching feels for Hikki are gonna cause problems later. :lol:
where do you watch it at? Crunchy roll doesn't get it until saturday at 1pm

Romcom Snafu
Poor Yuki, sad because she could have been president. :frown:
Also, those dudes from the other school are so incompetent that it hurts to watch. Even the SC from Hikki's school know it and are tired of doing everything for them. :lol:
All these girls catching feels for Hikki are gonna cause problems later. :lol:
where do you watch it at? Crunchy roll doesn't get it until saturday at 1pm

KissAnime has it up if you don't mind 720p.

I'm bourgeois; so I don't watch it until they put the 1080p one up :lol:

I settle for 480p for most shows. :lol:
The only exceptions right now are OP (funimation only has HD episodes) and Jojo (its full glory can only be comprehended in glorious HD). :lol:

This next arc of Shokugeki no Soma in the manga is gonna be really good. I'm looking forward to it, especially with how he developed in the training and after his 1st loss to someone who is not his father or an renowned pro. 

That reveal of who archer is was good. The result of not listening to what people have told him. They're ignoring the whole time space continuum issue though. It must be a requirement for the archer class to be douches. His flying swords atrack copying gilgamesh's. I would be happy if both archer servants killed wach other.

Coming off of AOT, next anime to start?

Wolf Rain

Euruka Seven

Gungrave

Your Lie in April

Golgo 13

?

That reveal of who archer is was good. The result of not listening to what people have told him. They're ignoring the whole time space continuum issue though. It must be a requirement for the archer class to be douches. His flying swords atrack copying gilgamesh's. I would be happy if both archer servants killed wach other.
From what I gathered in that episode, the space time continuum doesnt really matter since heroes can be pulled from any point in time, past, present, and future. So we can have a situation like that where Archer comes back and sees himself from the past. That's also the reason why Archer wants to kill his past self, to stop him from going down the same path he did and hopefully erase himself as well. I dont see him as a douche, more like a guy who does whatever it takes to get the job done, even if some see it as bad. :lol:

As for the two sword attacks, they are visually the same, but fundamentally different. Gil's attack uses the original weapons that he's collected throughout the ages while Archer uses near perfect replicas of any sword he's seen (something which his past self started to develop this episode). I say Gil has the advantage because he still has his noble phantasm.

My list right now

Akame Ga Kill- S01E11
Sword Art Online-S02E17
Ghost in the Shell
Cross Ange
Jormungand
Aldnoah.Zero- E14
Initial D 5th Stage- E10
Black Lagoon
Cross Ange
Steinsgate- S01E02
Trinity 7
Food Wars- S01E02
Black Lagoon
Tokyo Magnitude
Owari no Seraph
Gunslinger Stratos

can't wait for summer :lol:

One of the GOAT animes

Agreed, soon as the group first gets together to take on the sacred beasts you know its gonna be a classic. I really might have to find some time to watch that again this summer. Trying to finish up SAO 2, while also catching up on Arrow, Flash, Walking Dead, and Better Call Saul. After that I think i'll be looking into new anime that have come out over the past year, like more of Assassination Classroom.

From what I gathered in that episode, the space time continuum doesnt really matter since heroes can be pulled from any point in time, past, present, and future. So we can have a situation like that where Archer comes back and sees himself from the past. That's also the reason why Archer wants to kill his past self, to stop him from going down the same path he did and hopefully erase himself as well. I dont see him as a douche, more like a guy who does whatever it takes to get the job done, even if some see it as bad. :lol:

As for the two sword attacks, they are visually the same, but fundamentally different. Gil's attack uses the original weapons that he's collected throughout the ages while Archer uses near perfect replicas of any sword he's seen (something which his past self started to develop this episode). I say Gil has the advantage because he still has his noble phantasm.

But if you kill your past / younger self and destroy yourself in the process then who will continue on in the timeline to become your future self and make sure the killing event takes place? I thought stuff like that is supposed to be a cycle / circular but shows and movies can make up their own rules about it anyway.

But if you kill your past / younger self and destroy yourself in the process then who will continue on in the timeline to become your future self and make sure the killing event takes place? I thought stuff like that is supposed to be a cycle / circular but shows and movies can make up their own rules about it anyway.
Im guessing your future self just wont exist and events will turn out differently. Kinda like a branching timeline.

Finally catching up with fate stay night

Why they killing off servants like this....not letting berserker get no real shine? ??

Was the original like this too?

Coming off of AOT, next anime to start?

Wolf Rain

Euruka Seven

Gungrave

Your Lie in April

Golgo 13

?
Gungrave story was real good but took a turn to the uber side like claymore.

Golgo 13 was also good

Never cared for wolf rain

And everyone in here been talking about Your Lie in April but I only got to ep 2.

Finally catching up with fate stay night

Why they killing off servants like this....not letting berserker get no real shine? ??

Was the original like this too?

Cuz the storytelling in this part of the series sucks. They wasted so much time with the high school crap last season. They barely did anything with Rider. Did they even reveal her identity? Assassin hasn't even showed up again. I'm still waiting for Rin's sister to appear again, I assume she has some kind of role and didn't just disappear from the series.

Last edited:
I was browsing netflix and started Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet. I like it so far. Might check out "K" also since the premise sounds cool.

Back
Top Bottom