The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

One Piece
Great Chapter.
Bartolomeo continues to be hilarious and it's nice to see him finally attack. Dude's interactions with everyone are gold. I was hoping him and Dellinger would go 1 on 1.

Hakuba's back. Been waiting to see that. He should be able to clean up the rest of the lower executives, besides senor pink, then we can jump into the big battles.

Dellinger is a savage, man. I hope that's not the end of him, he's one on my favorite executives. I wanted to see him go down after a good fight, especially since he put down like 5 of the coliseum fighters.

Robin continues to climb, hopefully she passes up Rebecca when she sees Kyros has things handled and moves on to trebol. She needs to fight for real.

After this arc I hope Oda does a cover story on the Doflamingo family.

This week's One Piece
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Iiight Oda. If you deliver exactly 4 more chapters of this quality I might stop ****tn on Dressrossa

just Finished Aldnoah Zero.... DID NOT SEE THAT COMING.

the feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels

Literally only reading Bleach because I've already invested so much time into it.

Man, honestly the most disappointing manga I've ever read. This last arc has just been complete and utter trash.

Literally only reading Bleach because I've already invested so much time into it.

Man, honestly the most disappointing manga I've ever read. This last arc has just been complete and utter trash.

Same exact situation I was in with Naruto. :smh: It's a shame when a series you enjoyed decreases in quality.

Same exact situation I was in with Naruto.
mean.gif
It's a shame when a series you enjoyed decreases in quality.
Know this feel.

Hunter X Hunter is my favourite, and I feel like everything off since the start of the Chimera Ant arc 
mean.gif

Haven't been here in a while but i'm still up to date with whats going on in the thread but without further ado.......

To hold us off till January when Jo Jo's bizarre adventure returns and I get to watch more tokyo ghoul (hurray for season 2) I have 5 animes ( I hope thats the plural form) that have a little something for everybody 

1. Noragami
   This is about a middle school girl that meets a god and has her life altered forever after being turned into a phantom (its more comedy and action than spooky)

2. Blue Exorcist 
So you've been raised your whole life a good guy till one day you happen to find out your the son of satan, a sword that keeps your demonic powers in check is now yours to wield and you have the power to ignite a blue flame that can destroy anything. Say no more the definition of coolness has been defined 

3. Soul eater
The guys who made Fullmetal alchemist and cowboy bebop give this to you as a gift. A group of three teams attending death weapon meister academy are trying to create a death scythe fit for the headmaster. 99 souls and 1 soul of a witch in that order if you want to try

4. Samurai Flamenco 
giphy.gif

If you ever seen the movie kick-*** (normal guy no superpowers not cool like batman but still gets the job done) then this is an anime for you
5. Ghost in the shell: Arise
Now this isn't a brand new story more like a what if and re-imagining of the original so this is short but if you love Ghost in the shell you'll love this regardless

AND JUST LIKE THAT ANIME THREAD GO BOOM

4461997_o.gif

I watched Cowboy Bebop straight through for the first time. I've seen it in bits and pieces when it was on Adult Swim/Toonami but never in order and I've never seen the last episode. It was a real bummer.

ALDNOAH ZERO

2 DAYS LATER AND IM STILL IN MY FEELS

INAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Haven't been here in a while but i'm still up to date with whats going on in the thread but without further ado.......

To hold us off till January when Jo Jo's bizarre adventure returns and I get to watch more tokyo ghoul (hurray for season 2) I have 5 animes ( I hope thats the plural form) that have a little something for everybody 

1. Noragami
   This is about a middle school girl that meets a god and has her life altered forever after being turned into a phantom (its more comedy and action than spooky)

2. Blue Exorcist 
So you've been raised your whole life a good guy till one day you happen to find out your the son of satan, a sword that keeps your demonic powers in check is now yours to wield and you have the power to ignite a blue flame that can destroy anything. Say no more the definition of coolness has been defined 

3. Soul eater
The guys who made Fullmetal alchemist and cowboy bebop give this to you as a gift. A group of three teams attending death weapon meister academy are trying to create a death scythe fit for the headmaster. 99 souls and 1 soul of a witch in that order if you want to try

4. Samurai Flamenco 
giphy.gif

If you ever seen the movie kick-*** (normal guy no superpowers not cool like batman but still gets the job done) then this is an anime for you
5. Ghost in the shell: Arise
Now this isn't a brand new story more like a what if and re-imagining of the original so this is short but if you love Ghost in the shell you'll love this regardless

AND JUST LIKE THAT ANIME THREAD GO BOOM

4461997_o.gif

I don't watch anime aside from the occasional episode of OP or Naruto.

I only read Jump or other interesting shounens. Can't be watching all them slice of life and comedies and ****

Last edited:
Has anyone checked out Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun suppose to be pretty funny. Going to check it out tomorrow and also this one(Parasyte -the maxim) I have heard some good things 

Has anyone checked out Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun suppose to be pretty funny. Going to check it out tomorrow and also this one(Parasyte -the maxim)
I have heard some good things 

meh, its ok. Would check out Barakamon first, much better show overall, imo of course. Defiantly catch up on Parasyte.

Has anyone checked out Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun suppose to be pretty funny. Going to check it out tomorrow and also this one(Parasyte -the maxim)
I have heard some good things 

meh, its ok. Would check out Barakamon first, much better show overall, imo of course. Defiantly catch up on Parasyte.
Ill make a decision in the morning on whitch one I will watch

Yo recommend me something off crunchy roll.
I was watching akeme naruto but naruto dose way to much talking for my liking
I'm bout that action
And in English if possible

Back
Top Bottom