The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I hope these last 5 chapters are good then, or at least have a good setup for the movie. :lol:

:frown: 5 weeks? Well this fight will be short. Three chapters max for it, cause the last two will be about conflict resolution and showing what the future is like. Naruto about to from 0 to 100 real quick and put the beats on Sasuke

2 weeks ago we were begging for it to end.
lol now that some of yall found out 5 weeks left. You want more???

Considering he's got a movie coming out set after this series Kishi doesn't have to focus too much on a resolution, which gives him some extra pages to work with.

2 weeks ago we were begging for it to end.
lol now that some of yall found out 5 weeks left. You want more???
I'll admit that I wanted it to end mainly because Kishi did Madra dirty. Now that Sasuke and Naruto are about to throw down finally and there are only five chapters left me and I'm sure most Naruto fans feel like 5 chapters might be a little short for the final battle most of us have been waiting years for. If they would have cut the Kaguya bull **** by 3 chapters and dedicated it to the Naruto/Sasuke conflict, I would be content. 

I never wanted it to end. Naruto is the only Manga I religiously follow right now. But they pigeonholed themselves into it a long time ago when Naruto and Sasuke got to the point where no one can touch them power wise. If they even tried to bring it a more powerful person at this point it probably would be a disaster.

I don't have a problem with Naruto ending, I just assumed that they'd release chapters until late November, then leave December for the movie to wrap it all up, so it's only ending a couple weeks earlier than anticipated. I guess that way maybe they can rush a volume release or something, or allow people to catch up while they hype the movie.

I started reading Battle Royale this weekend. So wild. I'm gonna watch the film when I finish the manga, but this might be the most gruesome manga I've ever read. Finished it.
Killed my man Mimura.
mean.gif
 Dude was too real. Near the end he left his roots and decided to try and pass and it cost him. They could have and should have made him the real main character, but then the story woulda ended too quickly. Mimura>. If not for that little kid being paired with him dude would have flourished and shut the game down early on. They couldn't let him be great. 

This dude Kiriyama is a god damn terminator. Dude survived an explosion without a scratch. Is emotionless. Gets his first scratch in a fist fight. Gets shot by an uzi and it barely phases him. They need to nerf him dude's body count is ridiculously high and he only decided to kill cause of a coin toss. I swear he's got unlimited ammo too.

Almost all the damn women tho are crazy. All these manga authors hate women I think. Lighthouse scenes were crazy. Every seen with Mitsu was crazy. 

This dude Shu stayed soft the whole damn manga. Usually in that situation people boss up out of necessity. They took the whole aspect of him and his girl staying pure too far. Took him 4 or 5 chapters just to pull the trigger and kill Kiriyama, the dude who singlehandedly killed like half the people on the island including 2 of his best friends. I didn't hate him as a main character, but he didn't bring either.

The backstories for characters were nicely done. Although Kiriyama's was a little underwhelming. 

Last edited:
I'm kinda sad it's ending. I don't hate it like most of you guys do. :lol:

Hopefully these last 5 chapters are great.

I didn't realize that there was new Tenchi Muyo! stuff coming out. Talk about nostalgia trip. :lol:

I didn't realize that there was new Tenchi Muyo! stuff coming out. Talk about nostalgia trip. :lol:

Yup, they've had War on Geminar, which deals with his half-brother, a few years ago, and there'll be another completely new continuity series this month to celebrate the 20th anniversary.

Love the entire franchise. :smokin

Was talking with a friend about Top 5 Naruto fights.
I think we should do that here but with Each Manga (Just One a day)
Let's start with Naruto

For me
1. Lee vs. Gaara
2. Lee vs. Kimmimaro/that turned in to to Kimmiaro vs. Gaara.
3. Kakashi vs. Zabuza (I think thats when Kakashi was at his best from what we've seen)
4. Gai vs. Kisame (Kisame's death)
5. Neji vs. Kidomaru.

So glad its going to be over.

This is the series that got me into fansubs.

Talk about a downward spiral, once fillers started coming in that's when the decline started for me.

I have to give it credit, I was crazy about the series at first. Part 1 was almost perfect like, it was all mapped out.

Part 2 ruined everything, like Kishimoto literally wrote a new chapter with ideas thought up on the spot.

When the Naruto fillers were rampant I had nothing to watch. Should I watch that Pirate anime? No, it looked so wack on American television........was I wrong.

Today, I believe One Piece is the greatest Shounen Manga created thus far.

Naruto ending means: the series can be put out of its misery; people with nothing else to read will be more inclined to read One Piece which in turn will get it recognized for the great manga that it is.

Was talking with a friend about Top 5 Naruto fights.
I think we should do that here but with Each Manga (Just One a day)
Let's start with Naruto

For me
1. Lee vs. Gaara
2. Lee vs. Kimmimaro/that turned in to to Kimmiaro vs. Gaara.
3. Kakashi vs. Zabuza (I think thats when Kakashi was at his best from what we've seen)
4. Gai vs. Kisame (Kisame's death)
5. Neji vs. Kidomaru.
1. Naruto vs. Pain

2. Jiraiya vs. Pain

3. Team Asuma & Naruto vs. Hidan & Kakuzu

4. Lee vs. Gaara

5. Some Naruto part 1 fight I don't remember

Last edited:
That list in invalid being that it doesnt involve the best fight in Naruto, and a top fight in Anime ever: NARUTO VS PAIN

1. Naruto Vs Pain

2. Kakashi vs Zabuza 

3. Sasuke Vs. Itachi

4. Lee Vs Gaara

5. Madara Vs. Shinobi Alliance.

IDK if the 5th can really count but seeing him live up to the hype and put the hands on that many people at once was 
pimp.gif

Wow you guys are off

1. Hiruzen vs oro, shodai, and nidaii( the first real instance of how the über string fight)

2. Lee v gaara ( you had to be pumped when lee took off those weights)

3. Naruto vs sasuke valley of the end
4. Kakashi v zabuza( first real fight)
5. Lee v kimmimaro

Honorable mention sasuke v gaara. Wasn't a great fight but I remember watching the English dub and again was explaining chidori awesome sequence :smokin

Last edited:
1. Naruto vs Pain

2.Naruto vs Sasuke

3.Lee vs Garaa

4.Lee vs Kimimaro

5. is a tie between kakashi vs Zabuza and Third Hokage vs Oro

1.Lee vs. Kimmimaro

2.Kakashi vs. Zabuza

3.Madara Vs. Shinobi Alliance

4.Lee v gaara

5.Third Hokage vs Oro

In no order

Lee vs Gaara
Neji Vs Kidomaru
Lee and Gaara vs Kimimmaro
Jiraiya vs Pein
Naruto vs Pein
Honorable mention: Sakura and Chiyo vs Sasori (Greatest thing Sakura ever did in this series, and a bonus for making puppets look cool)

Naruto vs Sasuke is nostalgic, and good for what it is (The first real fight between the main character and his rival) but after watching it again I found it really didn't hold up.

The later into the series you get, the worse the fight's get in my opinion, with their being few great ones.

Last edited:
What are the shows to watch this fall?
saw this on sankaku

1. Fate/ stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (Anime)

2. Psycho-Pass 2

3.Mu*****i Zoku Shou 2

4. Parasyte

5. Sora no Method

6. Yowamushi Pedal Grande Road

7. Terra Formars

8. Gugure! Kokkuri-san

9. Le Fruit de la Grisaia

10. Amagi Brilliant Park

11. Chaika The Avenging Battle

12. Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de

13. Mobile Suit Gundam Reconguista in G

14. Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru

15. Trinity Seven

16. Shirobako

17. Your Lie in April

18. CROSS ANGE Rondo of Angel and Dragon

19. Selector Spread Wixoss

20. Girlfriend Beta

21. Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete

22. Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu

23. Rage of Bahamut Genesis

24. Denki-gai no Honya-san

25. Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai

26. GARO: The Animation

27. Ookami Shoujo to Ko Ouji

28. Madan no Ou to Vanadis

29. Donten ni Warau

30. Akatsuki no Yona

For the ones saying Naruto vs. pain, are yall talking the animated version
or the manga version
because i feel like the manga version was a bit lack luster compared to other fights

Back
Top Bottom