The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Word, in that case Naruto about to put the beats on him. Rinnegan or not, he never wanted these problems. 

Hopefully this will be the fight that finally trumps Naruto Vs. Pain though. Send it off with bang

Naruto's already taken down the Rinnegan, he's faced the Mangekyou Sharingan multiple times, and he's now fought alongside Sasuke with his current abilities. He's got enough power to level mountains, is the fastest ninja in the world, and has the stamina of an entire army; he's also the main character and this is pretty much the end of the story. :lol: I'm not saying it'll be a stomp, but Sasuke's not winning this.

Bleach
Decent chapter. That royal seamstress lady was pretty cool. :lol:

Naruto
Sasuke is gonna get bodied super hard hopefully. I'm tired of that kid and his spoiled attitude. :lol:

In one page I was finally given that which I have wanted most.........and in the next it was cruelly snatched away from me.

72561d1405854809t-icbdxjzhnuh69.jpg

and
roll.gif
@ thinking Sasuke gonna get smacked.

Kishi love that boy waaaay too much to do him like that.

Last edited:
I mean it's obvious Naruto is going to win.

Hope it's a good fight tho. And I hope it's strictly 1 v 1.

I'm tired of these Uchiha. Man all of em besides Itachi and Shusui ain't ****. They act like spoiled little kids who have temper tantrums when things don't go how they want.
Sakura's dumb as hell still talking bout she loves dude, like she was so close to him. Yeah she was on the same team, but that's it. It's not like they had intimate moments and all that. It was some superficial love and she's still talking about it.

The SO6P might be the dumbest dude in the whole damn series tho. IIRC, he brought Sasuke and Naruto both back to life, correct? Then split his power between them? He should have left Sasuke dead then given Naruto all the power. What's sasuke gonna do, hate from beyond the grave?

Naruto still talking that I'm gonna keep my promise and save Sasuke nonsense? It gets to a point when people dont deserved to be saved or forgiven. Everyone else already realized it except for Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura.

Kishi needs to go ahead an pull out his favorite talk no jutsu and make it the anti-climatic ending it's been heading for anyway. That way his favorite character sasuke doesn't have to lose.

Kishi might just have Sasuke and Naruto hug it out.
if sasuke lives thru this, im puttin bleach ahead of naruto for the all time list
mean.gif
Idk if you noticed but practically the same thing is happening in Bleach right now with Ishida
laugh.gif
Plus the fullbring arc alone puts Bleach behind Naruto.

I'm tired of these Uchiha. Man all of em besides Itachi and Shusui ain't ****. They act like spoiled little kids who have temper tantrums when things don't go how they want.
Sakura's dumb as hell still talking bout she loves dude, like she was so close to him. Yeah she was on the same team, but that's it. It's not like they had intimate moments and all that. It was some superficial love and she's still talking about it.

The SO6P might be the dumbest dude in the whole damn series tho. IIRC, he brought Sasuke and Naruto both back to life, correct? Then split his power between them? He should have left Sasuke dead then given Naruto all the power. What's sasuke gonna do, hate from beyond the grave?

Naruto still talking that I'm gonna keep my promise and save Sasuke nonsense? It gets to a point when people dont deserved to be saved or forgiven. Everyone else already realized it except for Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura.

Kishi needs to go ahead an pull out his favorite talk no jutsu and make it the anti-climatic ending it's been heading for anyway. That way his favorite character sasuke doesn't have to lose.
Nah Kakashi been ready to murk Sasuke and he would've done it too way back if Naruto ain't come along talmbout "Stop sensei! I love him! We're gonna die together."

overly-attached-naruto-no-photoshop-no-hate_o_1981741.jpg

Idk if you noticed but practically the same thing is happening in Bleach right now with Ishida
laugh.gif
Plus the fullbring arc alone puts Bleach behind Naruto.

Nah Kakashi been ready to murk Sasuke and he would've done it too way back if Naruto ain't come along talmbout "Stop sensei! I love him! We're gonna die together."

Kakashi had his head on straight when this all started, but he's been too influenced by Naruto's and Obito's nonsense. Dude lost everything that made him great. Now he's just following along with Naruto's lets save everyone idea.

Idk if you noticed but practically the same thing is happening in Bleach right now with Ishida :lol: Plus the fullbring arc alone puts Bleach behind Naruto.

:lol: you have a point. i stopped reading bleach like 2 months ago. its so bad. naruto is getting just as awful though. this sasuke schlongriding is too much for me :smh:

Last edited:
Hunter x Hunter > One Piece >>>> Bleach >>>>>>> Naruto

absolutely not. Hxh is good but one piece story>>>>>

Agreed. One Piece is and always has been on another level to the rest. Naruto and Bleach have also both declined dramatically over the years from what they once were. (And Naruto....:smh: why the heck didn't Itachi kill his foolish little brother? )

And i'll be honest, writing and storywise, I always considered Fullmetal Alchemist to be better than the latter two.

Last edited:
Hunter has more potential than OP (the new world in HxH >> OP). not even a diss to OP...I love OP but in the long run I think HxH can really take off...I'm still waiting to get more info on Monkey D Dragon...them 5 great calamities in HxH are Odee tho, not to mention the possibility of Don Freecs lurking out smwhere

Last edited:
Naruto finna wax Sasuke and flourish in both Hinata and Sakuras yambs

Time is up for that boy. The manga is named NARUTO for a reason :lol:

Sasuke fanboys knew this day would come. Naruto about to lay the paws of gawd on ya boy

Sasuke going to play eye tricks for a bit, but Naruto has more sheer strength than him. And can outlast him in a fight.

Sorry WaitWut.

The main character of HxH isn't even interesting though :lol: idk man hunter is dope but I wouldn't even put it above some of the other great anime that I've seen

As much as I want to see Sasuke bodied, I'm sure that he's gonna come out of this alive. I mean if he dies, then what's the plot in The Last Naruto Movie gonna be? I mean, It's supposed to be canon (I think) and He's already been listed as a returning character in it (from what I've read), although I don't know in what form. :lol:

Last edited:
Hunter has more potential than OP (the new world in HxH >> OP). not even a diss to OP...I love OP but in the long run I think HxH can really take off...I'm still waiting to get more info on Monkey D Dragon...them 5 great calamities in HxH are Odee tho
There's still plenty left to the OP world and there are still lots of mysteries left in the OP world and that's after 17 years. We've seen 2 islands of the new world too and 1 was PH which was abandoned so we've seen 1 real island. I like HxH, I just think OP still has plenty of potential as well. And in terms of series and the everything involved in the stories OP>

I agree that OP is highly developed and we're just seeing the new world (still got zou, wano country and the reverie) but I mean when I seen that map of how small the world is in HxH and that the chimera ants were fodder compared the ish out there, thats what put it slighttly over the top for me, I mean just look at this breh

As much as I want to see Sasuke bodied, I'm sure that he's gonna come out of this alive. I mean if he dies, then what's the plot in The Last Naruto Movie gonna be? I mean, It's supposed to be canon (I think) and He's already been listed as a returning character in it (from what I've read), although I don't know in what form. :lol:

Movie might just be flashbacks of him getting washed :nerd:

90 minutes of Hokage Naruto telling the story of his greatest wax session

Back
Top Bottom