The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Tokyo Ghoul
So the old man from the cafe is the one eyed owl? All the humans there straight up got a flee on sight order after he came in, word to Minato. :lol:
Dis gettin gud tho... :lol:

Naruto is about to pepper dat angus, b.

Son said **** this stupid boy crush I've had on you for so long. Time to clap dem shoulders, b.

Sasuke definitely a real one for not ******* with the happy ending.

Too bad son about to die though.

Matter fact, both these ****** might die.

Last edited:
Sasuke on par with madara

Naruto on the other hand ain't near hasirama tbh naruto should get murked but we all know it won't happen

Last edited:

Naruto on the other hand ain't near hasirama tbh naruto should get murked but we all know it won't happen

LMFAO yet Naruto was knocking Juubi Madara around like it was nothing, who was acknowledged as stronger than Hashirama. There's absolutely no logic in your statement. Both Sasuke and Naruto are stronger than either Madara or Hashirama.

Last edited:
Naruto about to go full ****** on sons ***

Watch. Sasuke about to give son the work for a minute, and Naruto just going to lose it

Naruto wasn't even phased or surprised when Saduke started tripping. He probably felt it coming.

Naruto been sized Sasuke up during the fight with mama dukes.

Naruto knew Sasuke would betray them as soon as he arrived on the battlefield to "help"

Most of the opponents Naruto has faced since Pain have all had pretty similar powers to what Sasuke has now just as prep for this moment.

I hope TenTen comes back with those ***** tools she found and seals sasuke.

Them tools wrapped up in a leaf somewhere.

TenTen forever a failure.

She been had the answers. But ain't nowhere to be found.

:smh: Kishi's best kept secret

Naruto should get washed in a 1 on 1. This is gonna end in a chidori-Rasengan-fist bump into the white zone so their souls can talk

Sasuke is probably the reason I stopped messing with naruto in the first place...at one point it was so bad I was like damn kishi just name the got damn show "Sasuke" :x

Where is jiraiya to make sense of all this?!
Still resting in peace at the bottom of the ocean. :frown:

Sasuke is probably the reason I stopped messing with naruto in the first place...at one point it was so bad I was like damn kishi just name the got damn show "Sasuke" :x
I've said this a few times before, but the series was originally gonna be all about Sasuke, but Kishi Decided to Create Naruto and make him the star because we wanted an underdog. :lol:

Still resting in peace at the bottom of the ocean.
frown.gif

I've said this a few times before, but the series was originally gonna be all about Sasuke, but Kishi Decided to Create Naruto and make him the star because we wanted an underdog.
laugh.gif
He ruined that didn't he when he recently made Naruto the "chosen one". Dude doesn't know what he wants.

Let's not pretend sasuke didn't start the best arcs. Rescue sasuke arc let so many regular leaf ninjas flourish with character development

Well, does the underdog not rise up to be the hero eventually? :lol:

The chosen one tho and the way he wrote it implies that it was his fate or Destiny which got rid of the idea of no predetermined fate from part 1.

Man every time I reread Tower of God, when I get to the end of part 1 I always get mad, even though I know what's coming. 
mean.gif

LMFAO yet Naruto was knocking Juubi Madara around like it was nothing, who was acknowledged as stronger than Hashirama. There's absolutely no logic in your statement. Both Sasuke and Naruto are stronger than either Madara or Hashirama.

lmfao what? :rofl: stop fam dude was making it rain meteors

sasuke and naruto were no where close to killing madara u forget that madara easily killed them both and they had to be revived? :lol:

right when madara got both his eyes and was ready to take over the world (all he had to do was kill sasuke and naruto again they were surrounded) he got betrayed by black zetsu

Last edited:

lmfao what? :rofl: stop fam dude was making it rain meteors

sasuke and naruto were no where close to killing madara u forget that madara easily killed them both and they had to be revived? :lol:

right when madara got both his eyes and was ready to take over the world (all he had to do was kill sasuke and naruto again they were surrounded) he got betrayed by black zetsu

Are you joking? He killed them, and as soon as they got back from seeing Hagoromo they had Madara on the run and nearly sealed him. And Naruto and Sasuke weren't surrounded by anything, Madara was the one outnumbered by Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, and Sakura. And they again had the means to seal him, which is the exact same way they sealed Kaguya, who had Madara's power and then some. Beforehand, as I already said, they were fighting evenly against Madara without a problem and came close to sealing him as it was. Not sure what story you've been reading. :lol:

Saying Naruto isn't near Hashirama is ignorant as hell man, (But to somehow think Sasuke is then near Madara, and that Naruto also isn't is just silly, when Naruto's spent this entire fight going against Obito, Bijuu, and Madara, all the while fueling everyone else's chakra) and makes no sense. Naruto was able to fight against Madara after he'd abosrbed the Juubi, who was stronger than Hashirama, but somehow Naruto's not near Hashirama? Get out of here with that foolishness. :rofl:

Last edited:
they sealed a clone :stoneface:
madara went to get his second rinnegan from obito in the other dimension :stoneface:
when he came back out with both eyes they were surrounded by madara and 4 of his limbo clones :stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom