The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

SON

GOD USSOP
pimp.gif

I AM NOW A BELIEVER

Madara about to jump up and get clapped.

I sort of don't see Naruto and Sasuke fighting each other anymore. Sasuke isn't Vegeta, he isn't on a lifelong quest to defeat Naruto.

I do however want to see if Kishi has something up his sleeve :nerd:

I'm just waiting to see if Tenten will ever use that jar to seal something. It doesn't seam to be needed anymore.

Latest Naruto episode hit really hard with the flashback.

It was filler, but it still cemented the Oro/Tsunade/Jiraiya feels. A filler flashback worth watching
mean.gif

KISHI DA GAWD?! EPIC FORSHADOWING??

Did Naruto and Sasuke already create a miniature version of one of "those" wayyyyyyy back in chapter 233?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Last edited:
KISHI DA GAWD?! EPIC FORSHADOWING??

Did Naruto and Sasuke already create a miniature version of one of "those" wayyyyyyy back in chapter 233?

I don't understand what you are referring to. The moon they made in the other dimension? Pain was the last one to make one in his fight against Naruto. :lol:
Now that you do mention it though, that orb you put in the spoilers might have been foreshadowing them being " The Brothers" more than the Chibaku Tensei.
Now that I reread the chapter, I've some to realize that Pain's version of Chibaku Tensei was woefully inadequate compared to the original (and I know, Pain mentioned that before as well). :lol:

I don't understand what you are referring to. The moon they made in the other dimension? Pain was the last one to make one in his fight against Naruto.
laugh.gif

Now that you do mention it though, that orb you put in the spoilers might have been foreshadowing them being " The Brothers" more than the Chibaku Tensei.
Now that I reread the chapter, I've some to realize that Pain's version of Chibaku Tensei was woefully inadequate compared to the original (and I know, Pain mentioned that before as well).
laugh.gif
I'm talking about the black orb that you create whenever Chibaku Tensei is activated. There's a difference between someone like Nagato's Chibaku Tensei and a Yin/Yang Chibaku Tensei SEAL that requires the powers (the tattoos) that Naruto and Sasuke inherited.

Naruto and Sasuke back in Part I were using powers VERY similar to what they used against Kaguya.

Sasuke was using his Cursed Seal which was CONFIRMED to be Senjutsu and a Black Chidori. Rinnegan Sasuke also has a Black Chidori which confirms that he can use Senjutsu currently. Kakashi as well, at least temporarily.

Naruto was using the Nine-Tails' chakra, which is a 9th of the total chakras he's using now. Full control of Kurama's chakra gives Naruto a strange mode that looks similar to the Sage, so Kurama's chakra period must have some special properties.

Naruto and Sasuke are both transmigrants, and they both carry the abilities of Yin and Yang that make up the total of the Sage's power.

In chapter 233, Naruto and Sasuke attacked using their dominant (right and left) hands, and their attacks met, causing the yin and yang to meld together and creating a miniature, undeveloped Chibaku Tensei.

It's the reason for the black orb and the reason that their collision destroyed part of the valley.

Also take into account that whenever their attacks collide, they seem to enter this strange spiritual limbo world.

Ya'll gotta look at the clues man.

Last edited:
what the hell is going on in naruto

whew madara still in da loop doe bet he comes back and claps everyone :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm talking about the black orb that you create whenever Chibaku Tensei is activated. There's a difference between someone like Nagato's Chibaku Tensei and a Yin/Yang Chibaku Tensei SEAL that requires the powers (the tattoos) that Naruto and Sasuke inherited.

Naruto and Sasuke back in Part I were using powers VERY similar to what they used against Kaguya.

Sasuke was using his Cursed Seal which was CONFIRMED to be Senjutsu and a Black Chidori. Rinnegan Sasuke also has a Black Chidori which confirms that he can use Senjutsu currently. Kakashi as well, at least temporarily.

Naruto was using the Nine-Tails' chakra, which is a 9th of the total chakras he's using now. Full control of Kurama's chakra gives Naruto a strange mode that looks similar to the Sage, so Kurama's chakra period must have some special properties.

Naruto and Sasuke are both transmigrants, and they both carry the abilities of Yin and Yang that make up the total of the Sage's power.

In chapter 233, Naruto and Sasuke attacked using their dominant (right and left) hands, and their attacks met, causing the yin and yang to meld together and creating a miniature, undeveloped Chibaku Tensei.

It's the reason for the black orb and the reason that their collision destroyed part of the valley.

Also take into account that whenever their attacks collide, they seem to enter this strange spiritual limbo world.

Ya'll gotta look at the clues man.
I thought it was explained that the black orb was a gravity well/black hole, which explains what it does.
Using the the Yin and Yang power of the Sage of the Six Paths together, it is possible to turn the target, in both cases Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, into the gravity core for the technique.
It's not a seal in the traditional sense, but I guess the immense pressure from the gravity well and the materials can act as a "seal" like it did with the moon.
You may be reading too much into it, but that doesn't mean your explanation isn't plausible, unless Kishi says one way or another. :lol:

I thought it was explained that the black orb was a gravity well/black hole, which explains what it does.
Using the the Yin and Yang power of the Sage of the Six Paths together, it is possible to turn the target, in both cases Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, into the gravity core for the technique.
It's not a seal in the traditional sense, but I guess the immense pressure from the gravity well and the materials can act as a "seal" like it did with the moon.
You may be reading too much into it, but that doesn't mean your explanation isn't plausible, unless Kishi says one way or another.
laugh.gif
It is a seal in the traditional sense as well as a gravity well

Look at what happens to her third eye. The sun and moon symbols appear over her eye, and that has nothing to do with the gravity. Her power itself is sealed away.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this dude reactions kill me man. I couldn't even take this scene serious.

Last edited:
Last edited:

I'm just waiting to see if Tenten will ever use that jar to seal something. It doesn't seam to be needed anymore.
She's gonna seal up Team 7 and become the next hokage. :lol:
she gonna use it to seal her feelings for Neji :frown:

Lets just hope she uses it to seal herself..
One can only hope...Please.

Back
Top Bottom