The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I season 2 of SAO easy to follow if I didn't finish the first one? I stopped when the first arc finished.

I think you could start with SAO2 if you haven't finished the second arc.

I'd suggest finishing it tho, might be some characters/events you missed.

Last edited:
Man, Free! is starting to go there again... :lol:
"You want the bottom bunk too?"
"I forgot you liked being on the bottom as welll..." (stare at each other) :smh: :lol:

Man, Free! is starting to go there again... :lol:
"You want the bottom bunk too?"
"I forgot you liked being on the bottom as welll..." (stare at each other) :smh: :lol:
Yeah but I find it funny tho. Like they were all shocked when they thought rei might be gay just because he was talking a friend

And the new swimmer for Samezhuka or whatever was really suspect when he was eating that cookie

Yeah but I find it funny tho. Like they were all shocked when they thought rei might be gay just because he was talking a friend

And the new swimmer for Samezhuka or whatever was really suspect when he was eating that cookie
I find it funny too, but sometimes it's so blatant, like in the relay race this episode. :lol:
"Thrust your fingers in and carve an opening. Then slide your body into that opening." :smh: :lol:

I didn't even process how crazy those lines sounded :rofl:

The biggest problems I always have are Nagisa and the dude on Samezuka's team that's his equivalent. Like, come on man :lol: Cats are WAY too feminine.

Toriko 
eek.gif

FT 
indifferent.gif

silver should've used this time to give gray the secrets to ice demon slayer magic

Cool, I'll peep it tonight.

Watched some more epidoes of Sidonia, really liking it.

I watched some more of KLK as well, but just can't get into it.

Terror in Resonance (Zankyou no Terror) is really something special :pimp:

They even mentioned that Tor **** that I remember learning about from the Deep Web thread here on NT a few years back.

Last edited:
Anyone else catch that Kyoukai No Kanata OVA? I need a season 2 asap.

I did :pimp:

I don't know if there's enough holes to fill for a whole other season, but I'd love another OVA or two.

I never really looked at how their uniforms fit in Rail Wars but I'm sure that I'm now going to be conscious of it when I watch this week's episode later today :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
First chapter of a Fairy Tail prequel is out. It's called Fairy Tail Zero and is about the origins of the guild.

Back
Top Bottom