The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

That bittersweet feel when I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but also still have 100+ episodes of One Piece to enjoy whenever the urge hits :lol: :pimp:

I think i like the fact that Kill la kill kind switched roles as far as hero and villian now.

I think i like the fact that Kill la kill kind switched roles as far as hero and villian now.

I don't think they switched roles. They always had the same traits as before. You just see what happens when adversity is thrown their way. This is the third or fourth time ryuko says f everything and goes beserk. Satsukis always been level headed and keeps her eye on the prize. It's just that most of the show we see things from ryukos pov but I don't think anything really changed except people's perspectives

My boy posted this iPhone case

1896941_10100303827983098_1008542128_n.jpg

I don't think they switched roles. They always had the same traits as before. You just see what happens when adversity is thrown their way. This is the third or fourth time ryuko says f everything and goes beserk. Satsukis always been level headed and keeps her eye on the prize. It's just that most of the show we see things from ryukos pov but I don't think anything really changed except people's perspectives

i mean it in a sense that you kind of switch who you're rooting for.
I've always been a lady satsuki fan but now its like f Ryuooko up Lady Sat, for me personally

Good chapter!

If Sasuke has mangekyou sharingan and uchiha blood + receiving cells from the 1st...Will that mean he'll get the Rinnegan too? :nerd:

Good chapter!

If Sasuke has mangekyou sharingan and uchiha blood + receiving cells from the 1st...Will that mean he'll get the Rinnegan too? :nerd:
Obvious plot is obvious. :lol:

WOOHOO!!!!

Kishi you better not be bluffing
I sure hope not. I have been waiting for this for a long time, as many other people have been. :lol:

next chapter of naruto is gonna be a killer
Dont get too Blue if you don't end up seeing any Red next week. :wink:

My man is about to take one for the team..

And probably just slightly injure him. Pretty obvious Sasuke is about to come back with Rinnegan and Naruto full 9-tails (yin&yang) empowered to crush Madara representing the body and eyes of the sage together.

Obvious plot is obvious.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
he can't die!!!!!
he's toooo young!!!!!!

Yup gai is about to hold him off until sasuke nd naruto recover....

Kishi said he was bout to wrap it up, home stretch

I hope anyone who hasn't read it yet doesn't come in here, because you guys are terrible at not spoiling what happens :lol:

Next chapter should definitely be fire though :pimp:

DA RETURN OF DA BLUE BEAST DOE!! Really hope ma dude Rock Lee gets some shine too he had me as a fan once he dropped his leg weights in that fight against Gaara. He is "hard work beats talent" personifed

Back
Top Bottom